Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kraken in 6

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Kraken in 7

Votes: 21 9.2%

• Total voters

HugeMetalFan

Jul 30, 2015
So what do we bet the line-ups are? Based on the last few games and the reports about injured players we know about, it might look something like this:

COL:

RodriguesMacKinnonNichushkin
LehkonenCompherRantanen
NietoEllerO'Connor
NewhookMyers
Hurt: Cogliano Helm Malgin

ToewsMakar
ByramManson
GirardE.Johnson
J.Johnson

Georgiev

If none of the injured forwards are ready, Bednar has to go 11-7, right?

I don't follow Seattle so I'm going by hfboards.

SEA:
McCannBeniersEberle
SchwartzWennbergGeekie
TolvanenGourdeBjorkstrand
TanevDonatoSprong
Hurt: Burakovsky

DunnLarsson
OleksiakBorgen
SoucySchultz

Grubauer

If our top guys can play up to their potential and stay healthy, we should win. We have 3 legit game breakers. I don't know if Seattle have any, although McCann has 40 goals...

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
The Avalanche run through the West again this year with a fully healthy squad. But I'll try not to dwell on it.

Anything can happen in the playoffs, players can go on absolute tears and carry teams. Georgiev can pull a run like the 2nd coming of Tim Thomas for all we know. Anything above a .905 save percentage will be an improvement over playoff Keumper. And of course other teams will deal with their fair share of injuries too.

Proud of this squad of what they accomplished. We still have a lot to look forward to next year. We've seen what this core is capable of even with no health or depth on our side. I haven't been invested much all year but I'll be locked in for the playoffs.

Outside of the big names, I'll be keeping my eye on Byram. Would love to see him up his game to the next level like last year. He's such a key piece for us moving forward. If he can become a bona-fide #1 defensemen moving forward it would be huge.

Key to series: Go glove side on Grubauer!

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I 100% put Lehky with Mackinnon and Rantanen. We always talk about the heavy lifting Landy did for those two but we also just saw them both have their best season’s to date without him. Let Lehky do the Landeskog on attacking pucks and playing D and have Nuke be the engine if the 2nd line.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I don’t know why but my heart tells me the Avs are going to get upset by this hard working team. However my brain tells me Nathan Mackinnon don’t really give a f*** and nothing is getting in his way.

I’m excited for real hockey. A little nervous… but excited. Let’s f***ing go.

I’m disturbed that your heart is a Kraken fan. I’ll pray for you Eddie.

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I 100% put Lehky with Mackinnon and Rantanen. We always talk about the heavy lifting Landy did for those two but we also just saw them both have their best season’s to date without him. Let Lehky do the Landeskog on attacking pucks and playing D and have Nuke be the engine if the 2nd line.
Compher is a biggest issue than the lost of Landy. First line with Lehky will be fine. The issue is the 2nd line. Nuke can't make JTC that much better and eRod kinda sucks.

We're lucky here because the Kraken doesn't have good center depth.

Reactions: Azrael89

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018

Infidel.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Gotta play Mikko with JT. JT needs help creating offense.

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
The poll has a spam ad in it. Any selection I make opens an ad for Dick's Sporting Goods.

Avalanche in 6.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Gotta say, I was sorta looking forward to Avs - Wild because there would be extra spice to the series and it would be fun to beat them.

On the other hand, Seattle presents a different challenge where they will try to work us to death and our bottom 6 is going to have to show up to match the Kraken's depth. We have all the best players in each position though.

I live in Seattle, so obviously perfect opportunity for me to see the Avs in the playoffs live as long as the prices aren't too crazy.
You are out of luck then because the Avs are winning in 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad