Votes: 21 9.2%

• Total voters

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'm saying Avs in 7

Think this is a much closer series then people expect. Avs have the elite talent but no depth due to the injuries. Seattle lacks the elite talent but has pretty solid depth.

So long as Seattle gets decent goaltending I think this one goes 6 or 7 games. But if they dont get decent goaltending the Avs could win in 4 or 5.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
The Avalanche have lost two games in the first round in the last four seasons combined. I can’t see that domination continuing. Seattle has taken it to the Avs this season. With so many players still working off rust I’ve got Seattle winning two games.

Avs in 6 games after going behind 1-2 in the first three games.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I’ll say Avs in 6.

Nothing has come easy for this team this year and I don’t expect the playoffs to be any different.

Seattle has better depth, but I don’t think their goaltending will hold up. Star power heavily tiled towards the Avs.

I’d like to see Mikko moved back to the JTC line for this series.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Should be easy but it probably won't be because of their style.

You know what they aren't though, is dirty. LA, WPG, and the Mild all can just resort to shit when they get frustrated. Seattle just tries to out work you, physical enough, but we can be too.

It's going to be a battle like Tampa, but without the scoring threat. We still have that threat, and this team lost to that team this year. It will be a good series, but it won't be brutal.

If they put in the work they will win it. That's as far as I'll go with predictions.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Seattle is a tough squad. Overcame expectations to make it to the playoffs and are ready to fight.

Avs in 3.

Lol, the regular season isn't the playoffs. You win by playing the right way, and having the guys that can take advantage of moments in games.

We'll be fine but they'll be pushed hard. If they fail, they were not up to it this year. For a lot of reasons.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
When you go up against Nate, Mikko, and Cale in a real setting instead of practice:

giphy.gif

After they beat you in 4:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We got this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad