hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Wtf is buster?
bustlovejuice.jpg

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Dang, I can only find a ducks stream. I want altitude! I don't wanna hear about the ducks :( and listen to dat play by play.

CAN'T WAIT!!! Can't wait until Tuesday lolfFlying to Toronto to catch the game :D

Mant*

So the new jumobtron's screens have advertisements taking up about 50% of the area... and the actual part of the screen dedicated to game stuff is smaller than the size of the old jumbotron. Fantastic.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Im sooo confused.

What is up with O'Moneys hair

I hear it costs him 200 $

So the new jumobtron's screens have advertisements taking up about 50% of the area... and the actual part of the screen dedicated to game stuff is smaller than the size of the old jumbotron. Fantastic.

Finally something to complain about. ... I was getting worried.

@flow always go with a hoody they're awesome.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
I'm assuming that will change once the game starts

member 116861

It doesn't seem like that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad