• Poll closed .

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Early season LOC is built different.

TMV, what do you mean by that?

I think he's just fresh, he's such an economy of work player, 4th line minutes on full blast make him the most effective. The more he's used the less effective he becomes. Much the same for Cogs really.

I do think LOC has gotten to the point where he can play 3rd line minutes and still be effective, but man when they are really able to play Cogs and LOC as a 4th line they just destroy.

I haven't been impressed with Oo much, but he's not hurting. Hard to look good though after how well Helm centered those two.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I’m guessing this has been discussed plenty but Tatar seems like such a great compliment to Mackinnon. He’s able to make those quick little plays Mackinnon loves. This might be a long term fit.

Also did I see Tatar also take RyJo’s place on the PP?
Tataaaahhhh!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I’m guessing this has been discussed plenty but Tatar seems like such a great compliment to Mackinnon. He’s able to make those quick little plays Mackinnon loves. This might be a long term fit.

Also did I see Tatar also take RyJo’s place on the PP?

I think you just like underrated players lol.

Do not get attached to this one. These guys like Erod, Tartar, Bura.. They always have their moments.

I was hoping Drouin would be more, but he's much the same so far. I really hope Landy can continue his career. With him this roster is just at a whole other level.

Having all three of Landy, Nuke and Lehky is a very underrated part of our cup run.

Last edited:

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I like that, more of a paired up top 9 where Tartar & Drouin play wherever.

I really think it's a fail we haven't seen Drouin with Mack and one of Nuke or Lehky.. I think Drouin was creating fine, but didn't have the puck much. Mikko is dead nuts quiet all night and then bam, but he is just like that.
Ya seems like an obvious decision to try Nuke with Mack & Dru. I'm sure we will see it at some point but weird Bednar hasn't tried it yet.

Also I don't think Wood and Colton are very complimentary. They play similar styles. It would be nice to break them up but Wood might be a penalty machine going against the opposition's top players. Although he'd create a lot of havoc for Mack & Mikko to clean up.

Ideally we could get a #2/3C and move Colton to the wing in the top 6 but that's easier said than done.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad