Rumor: Avs turn down Parenteau for Bourque deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
I trust Louis Jean over Gagnon or Gelinas. Jean worked with Sportsnet and has the Lavoie connection. With that said, there are certainly missing details.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
So it was PAP and McGinn for Bourque and Andrighetto?

I mean, I'm no PAP fan, and I like Sven, but...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's incredible though...not that long ago...everybody was bashing the french media. Actually, in here, and sometimes with very good reasons, most people hate the french media. Personnally, I think that we just a few guys who are doing a great while the others are just lucky to have a job and yet, when it comes the time to bash Bergevin....those french media are suddenly right? I mean, I'm ALL for bashing Bergevin but geez...we are clearly at a rumor stage that TONS of people have it differently...and while at the same time, Adrian Dater in Colorado who's extremely solid, has nothing like that. Not saying nothing will happen....but if those journalists just happen to have the tidbits of a conversation that happens every day in a GM office....you guys would be stunned of what geniuses GM refused to do as well......

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
It's incredible though...not that long ago...everybody was bashing the french media. Actually, in here, and sometimes with very good reasons, most people hate the french media. Personnally, I think that we just a few guys who are doing a great while the others are just lucky to have a job and yet, when it comes the time to bash Bergevin....those french media are suddenly right? I mean, I'm ALL for bashing Bergevin but geez...we are clearly at a rumor stage that TONS of people have it differently...and while at the same time, Adrian Dater in Colorado who's extremely solid, has nothing like that. Not saying nothing will happen....but if those journalists just happen to have the tidbits of a conversation that happens every day in a GM office....you guys would be stunned of what geniuses GM refused to do as well......

pretty much

guys covering the Habs are a bunch of Pejorative Slurs... well except this one time since it would make MB look bad... obviously ;)

dozen of possible scenarios ? no problemo, the one that makes MB look bad will be trusted by everyone ;)

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
We can continue discussion in the trade talk thread. If this rumor starts garnering heat again, will discuss it in a solo thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad