Post-Game Talk: Avs - Preds 5-4 || Ice Hockey

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I was complementing Cricket. Not a huge fan and never will be, but I like it whenever I watched it.

You suck.
Baseball does suck when you can watch cricket instead.

Can you even call nascar a sport???
Why watch NASCAR when F1 is better?
Why watch Throwball when Rugby is better?
Why watch Handball when Football is better?
Why watch Baseball when Cricket is better?
Why watch Field Hockey when Ice Hockey is better?
Why watch Golf when Tennis is better?

NASCAR is not a sport because of the lack of talent, look at Robert Kubica...He was with effin BWM and Renault and got those joke of a cars into the top 5 of points.

And why watch any of these sports when you have freakin' awesome Gaelic Football.

World's most underrated sport.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ewwww Handball, is there a sport more pointless than this?

Baseball comes in 2nd when comparing it to Cricket.

Handball is really fun to watch.

Nascar sucks and onlyrrelevant in the states, it will never be a thing outside that country.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
I was complementing Cricket. Not a huge fan and never will be, but I like it whenever I watched it.

Baseball does suck when you can watch cricket instead.

Ah my bad I misunderstood.

Cricket will always be a tough sport to get into I kinda feel like you need to be brought up with it. However theres new competitions like the Big Bash League in Australia that's on at the moment and the IPL which starts in a few weeks that really make cricket into a fast past, fun sport.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
But you missed the best part! The 4th inning of every baseball game is where all the people in attendance are given free money...

Still not worth it.

Im glad Im not the only one who thinks this :handclap: I watched some of it in another Olympics and LOVED it.

Well this is embarrassing I meant to say really fun to play... although I don't mind watching it all.:laugh:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Baseball is pretty fun to play though, not to watch.....But again Cricket is better than it.

Surprised by all the Handball love, watch the 6 Nation Cup in rugby....I guarantee you will get hooked on it.

Hockey>Football(American)>Baseball>Beach Volleyball>Curling>Watching paint dry>The rest
You really do not know entertainment, do you?

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
Baseball is pretty fun to play though, not to watch.....But again Cricket is better than it.

Surprised by all the Handball love, watch the 6 Nation Cup in rugby....I guarantee you will get hooked on it.

You really do not know entertainment, do you?

Don't like beautiful women jumping around in sand? My bad dude, didn't know that.

member 116861

Can't we all just get along and discuss how hot Carrie Underwood is? Isn't that what Preds games are for?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Don't like beautiful women jumping around in sand? My bad dude, didn't know that.

No, not that. Volleyball is pretty awesome sport.

More like watching fat refrigerators tackle each other and fat bubble gum blowers touching their crotches before batting.

Who is the goaler for today's game?

E: Talbot's wife is really nice looking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad