Avs Man Cave

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Great response. I like this idea better than adopting teenage or grown men. (That is, assuming you're not a teenage/grown man).

<Please, ORLY, please be a girl.:crossfing>

I'm a man, I just had to think of a compliment that sums up how awesome those pics are.

Also..there are no girls on the Internet outside of the big social media sites.. anyway..I wonder what most do with all their time, they don't have HFboards like we do.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
I'm a man, I just had to think of a compliment that sums up how awesome those pics are.

Also..there are no girls on the Internet outside of the big social media sites.. anyway..I wonder what most do with all their time, they don't have HFboards like we do.

:laugh::laugh: I suppose that makes it funnier. I know of a few girls 'round here: Tigervixxen, Landeslog, and Foppagirl are a few. I'm not on nearly as much as some of the younger crowd and don't know everyone as well as some of the regular posters here, so I wasn't sure. But that is pretty funny, and I appreciate the compliment. And, in no way were my comments intended to offend.

I still won't marry you, though :laugh:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad