GDT: Avs @ Knights BIGGEST Game of the Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Okay Vegas. You're great at PK. You don't need to keep churning out penalties to prove it. They gonna score eventually and I kinda like a two goal lead.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I really think this is the Knights year. This is the strongest team we’ve iced by far and even when a player or two go down with injuries, there is enough depth to replace that. Fleury and Lehner are playing great right now too.

I feel like the Avs would be the worst match up for the playoffs, but that would be if they were healthy. The Avs can’t stay healthy. It’s not one or two players, it’s literally half the starting line up that goes out. I don’t see the possibility of anyone else beating the Knights in the west outside of the Avs.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I really think this is the Knights year. This is the strongest team we’ve iced by far and even when a player or two go down with injuries, there is enough depth to replace that. Fleury and Lehner are playing great right now too.

I feel like the Avs would be the worst match up for the playoffs, but that would be if they were healthy. The Avs can’t stay healthy. It’s not one or two players, it’s literally half the starting line up that goes out. I don’t see the possibility of anyone else beating the Knights in the west outside of the Avs.
Well there's them pesky Mild.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Hard to say where things stand with so many guys out, but yeah Avs and healthy are not usually spoken together. They really don't seem to have too much concern about winning the regular season and you don't see a lot of urgency out there. Surprised the game didn't get chippy, just looks like two teams going through the motions.

MAF playing great tonight, that's gotta make the whole management lose their hair trying to decide how to run them out there for the playoffs.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
While we can’t overlook them, Kaprizov is the only potential game breaker on that team and they don’t have nearly the amount of depth the Knights do.
Depth? We are playing a rookie dman at forward. For the first time in team history, it isn't depth that's getting us there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad