GDT: Avs @ Knights BIGGEST Game of the Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
While we can’t overlook them, Kaprizov is the only potential game breaker on that team and they don’t have nearly the amount of depth the Knights do.

Time to stop worrying about the Wild and prepare for the Blues. Another team VGK has historically had some issues with, although not as much this season. Certainly a beatable team but they are far better now than they were 4-6 weeks ago, will not be an easy task.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Great win. Vegas reminds me so much of the 2019 Blues even though Vegas has much better skill than the Blues. I just love the way Vegas plays.

I also thought that was Pietrangelo's best game as a Knight so far.

Reactions: G Backup

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Great win. Vegas reminds me so much of the 2019 Blues even though Vegas has much better skill than the Blues. I just love the way Vegas plays.

I also thought that was Pietrangelo's best game as a Knight so far.

I think our defense is vastly under-rated right now (almost no one mentions it but we're first in the league). Pietrangelo is coming on strong. I do think not having Nosek makes a big difference,, he really takes the pressure off Tuch and Tuch becomes a monster. This is a Cup contender, even healthy I think they're as good as the Avs. We have just got to get the power play working - it really sucks, even the goals we get are freaks. No movement, overpassing, not enough shots in the scoring zone.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
While we can’t overlook them, Kaprizov is the only potential game breaker on that team and they don’t have nearly the amount of depth the Knights do.

We need to show that we can score on them. I don’t expect us to score on the power play against them so hopefully we can pull it off when it’s 5 on 5.

If we can’t, they won’t need many game breakers.

Although I do think their power play sucks too but it was effective against us which was really annoying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad