GDT: Avs @ Kings - 11/21/18 8:30PM - Dethroned

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
This was the game it should have been from start to finish. I DGAF about the garbage time goals, we spanked them good and proper.

Reactions: FreshFitted67

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This was the game it should have been from start to finish. I DGAF about the garbage time goals, we spanked them good and proper.
On a related note, something has to happen with LA. What a complete disaster of a team.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yes seriously.. This team is nothing special they can take their foot off the gas that much. Just a whiff of an inconsistent mentality that still exists with a young team.

They are still only 4-4-2 in their last 5. They don't deserve to step back at any point. That losing streak is still fresh.

Rarely ever will a team that's up by 6+ goals not let off the gas a little and give up a late goal or two...

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
Yes seriously.. This team is nothing special they can take their foot off the gas that much. Just a whiff of an inconsistent mentality that still exists with a young team.

They are still only 4-4-2 in their last 5. They don't deserve to step back at any point. That losing streak is still fresh.
You're right. They all suck eggs.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Rarely ever will a team that's up by 6+ goals not let off the gas a little and give up a late goal or two...

When they come out flat against AZ because they think they're something..

I'm just saying for a team sitting in the first wild card slot, and a nasty stretch so fresh it's not something I enjoy seeing. They are not #2 in the Division or something, and just don't have my trust yet.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow

Math much? And we are 4-0-1 in our last 5 and were up by 6 and 10min to go. Relax, grab a snack and cut them some slack.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

I'm just saying for a team sitting in the first wild card slot, and a nasty stretch so fresh it's not something I enjoy seeing. They are not #2 in the Division or something, and just don't have my trust yet.
I get that. But it's hardly a trait of teams that are 'nothing special', it happens to every team more often than not.

twostroke27

Oct 12, 2011

Yeah. Want to know what happens when they play balls to the wall in the last 10 minutes of a 7-1 game? The other team gets pissed off and starts taking runs at your players. I get what you’re saying but good god you blow everything way out of proportion.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I get that. But it's hardly a trait of teams that are 'nothing special', it happens to every team more often than not.

Well you through out the seriously so I responded. If you didn't want more commentary don't ask for it.

Yeah. Want to know what happens when they play balls to the wall in the last 10 minutes of a 7-1 game? The other team gets pissed off and starts taking runs at your players. I get what you’re saying but good god you blow everything way out of proportion.

So we're judging my posting style now?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Well you through out the seriously so I responded. If you didn't want more commentary don't ask for it.

So we're judging my posting style now?

I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want more commentary dummy.

Whatever. It's a nice win regardless of what happened in the last 5 minutes.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want more commentary dummy.

Whatever. It's a nice win regardless of what happened in the last 5 minutes.

Yeah the conversation really didn't need to continue. But when someone throws shade at your position. Well, when in Rome lol. It wasn't really my intention to go on some rant tbH.

I just don't trust this team completely just yet, and that is a spark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad