Avs in Sochi 2014

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
How many that get invited to camp will get left off the Olympic roster?

14 forwards, 8 defenders and 3 goalies go to the Olympics this year.

FYI, Burke said that being invited to camp was not a prerequisite for being selected to the team. Camp this year will not have any skating or on ice drills due to insurance costs.

Burnaby_Joe*

Who do you guys think will be the 8 dmen for USA? I hope Canada brings Keith, Weber, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Letang, Subban, Seabrook and Boyle.

Others: Hamhuis, Bouwmeester, Phaneuf, Staal, Green...

Burnaby_Joe*

I don't think Letang or Boyle will make Canada.

They have a chance, but they might not make the team. I think Keith, Weber, Doughty and Pietrangelo are locks, maybe Subban. It'll be interesting to see who the other 3 will be.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Avs European FanClub ‏@Eurolanche 1 min
Hejda won´t represent Czech Republic at Winter Olympics in Russia next year. Of course it may change, but for now it is on 99%. #Avs

outoftune

Nov 16, 2011
1000 Chopper Circle
with the lines set up as they are supposed to be right now, I could see (assuming they light it up together) The Canadians taking an all avs line, kind of like the sharks line they brought in 2010 of coarse this is a long shot but not out of the realm of possibilities they seem to like to bring players who are familiar with eachother

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
with the lines set up as they are supposed to be right now, I could see (assuming they light it up together) The Canadians taking an all avs line, kind of like the sharks line they brought in 2010 of coarse this is a long shot but not out of the realm of possibilities they seem to like to bring players who are familiar with eachother

And just who would these 3 players be?

member 116861

The only guy who even as a small chance to make Team Canada is Duchene and he is far from a lock. I will cry if O'Reilly or Parenteau make the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad