GDT: Avs @ Habs | 5:30 MT 7:30 Frenchie Canadian time | Let's get the win for my mental health

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Another Avs game on NHL Network that I am unable to watch....... because of Comcast and the NHL blocking out the game (part of the Altitude Comcast conflict...... hasn't;t this gone on long enough?)

Could have streamed but the replacement game was Sabres/Leafs.

And it was a good one!

Reactions: niwotsblessing

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Another Avs game on NHL Network that I am unable to watch....... because of Comcast and the NHL blocking out the game (part of the Altitude Comcast conflict...... hasn't;t this gone on long enough?)

Could have streamed but the replacement game was Sabres/Leafs.

And it was a good one!
Comcast is pure f***ing evil and the Kroenke's aren't far behind. I hope both of those greedy assholes find monkey shit in their soups.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Well, obvious shitty news about Lehky aside that was a good win. Mostly good at least. No complaints about the special teams, Avs most appeared to control the game at even strength as well.

Avs looked mostly good, the only players I thought were bad were Hunt and Georgiev (.789 GAA tonight!!!). Hunt looked ridiculously bad defensively tonight--his skating makes me cringe a lot.

Anyway, expected win with some hiccups, onto the next one.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So that was easy...

I would've put JoJo at the start of the third. No point in putting Gerogiev in there and letting him get frustrated at some of those fluke goals.

That was a sloppy sloppy game.
Nah mate, Avs completely and utterly dominated that to the point that they let their foot off the petrol. Worry about this if it's against the Leafs or Wild, not against a team who had like 4 shots for half of the game.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also, Cassie Pascal-Campbell seriously was making things up for the storyline in the intermission segments. Kept saying that Byram was out due to concussion issues this season and how Avs were only four points behind the Flames...without realising that they have like three to four games in hand on everyone else.

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Broken finger pretty much mean Lehkonen is done for at least the regular season?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Well, obvious shitty news about Lehky aside that was a good win. Mostly good at least. No complaints about the special teams, Avs most appeared to control the game at even strength as well.

Avs looked mostly good, the only players I thought were bad were Hunt and Georgiev (.789 GAA tonight!!!). Hunt looked ridiculously bad defensively tonight--his skating makes me cringe a lot.

Anyway, expected win with some hiccups, onto the next one.
I didn't like goes 3 or 4 by the Canadiens but I'll cut Georgiev some slack on the first two goals. First one is a real tough deflection through multiple bodies and the second one is just pure luck from Gurianov with the puck coming right back to him after a pass attempt.

Reactions: Pokecheque

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Figures that Lehk breaks his finger scoring a goal that deflects off his hand.

That's a perfect summary of our season. Do something good, get injured.

I mean seriously this injury shit is by far the worst I've ever seen in the history of the the team. It just never ends.

Last edited:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Most likely. No need to rush him back
That’s true as far as rushing him, but catching Dallas for the division win probably not gonna happen. It was already a long shot, now without Lehkonen it’s pretty much no chance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad