GDT: Avs @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
ezgif-4-7330ca961f.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our last team shutout was eleven months ago lol (Blackwood in early December against the Flyers). We only had two total shutouts last year and three in the COVID season.
I think it was Wedgewood that had two in the covid season?

Blackwood had one and I think Wedgewood and Blackwood both had 1-0 shutouts over the Bruins.

The other shutout I think was Wedgewood against the Islanders, where he famously let it slip in the post game that Blackwood had gotten covid.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m sure certain people will pop back in after our next loss. It’s a nice vibe in here right now.
I keep thinking about @RangerDoggo and he may actually become a legend if we make the playoffs. I can imagine him being credited as the catalyst that turned our season around.

And the Rangers have had a pretty poor record since he switched and became a fan. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we do end up continuing this and the Rangers keep floundering then Devil Doggo might be the Bobby Holik version of HF Boards posters, although the Rangers were already bad when Holik left to go there. And then we won the cup again his first year gone.

DevilDog

The Original Dog
Mar 2, 2007
Dirty Jerz
I keep thinking about @RangerDoggo and he may actually become a legend if we make the playoffs. I can imagine him being credited as the catalyst that turned our season around.

And the Rangers have had a pretty poor record since he switched and became a fan. :laugh:
Good riddance I don’t want people confusing my posts with his trash takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad