Post-Game Talk: Avs def. Canucks a 4-1 (Pettersson)

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
This is like people calling Martin a starter then he became one and well…. It’s not happening

bad analogy. i didn't say that and people who said that did it because martin was winning games.

dries isn't really doing anything. i just see that he can be poised and find time and space when given a chance with good players. i'm not suggesting we hang on to him. i just think he might make it.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
bad analogy. i didn't say that and people who said that did it because martin was winning games.

dries isn't really doing anything. i just see that he can be poised and find time and space when given a chance with good players. i'm not suggesting we hang on to him. i just think he might make it.
He’s 28 years old

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

He has some talent - enough to be useful on PP2 - but he's almost 29 and is too small and too weak defensively to ever stick in the NHL as a regular.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Miller just way too f***ing casual at the blue line. Also I'm hoping the next coaching staff does away with the drop pass on the PP and we never ever see it again

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Miller just way too f***ing casual at the blue line. Also I'm hoping the next coaching staff does away with the drop pass on the PP and we never ever see it again
I dont think there is anything wrong with our PP.

I hope they dont change anything there.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
Membuh when the Sedins would have a 2 minute shift in the enemy zone, create a bunch of chances, lose the puck, then steal the puck and have another 2 minute shift in the opponent zone? sometimes they would even score. I membuh

Reactions: geebaan and calnuck

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
bruce.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad