Rumor: Avs closing in on deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Responding to the "when is Ottawa supposed to tell the Avs...", pretty sure they decided to keep it a looong time ago. But yeah, you're right, the Hoffman-trade makes it two :laugh::laugh:
So they’re keeping it...good.
I’m hoping the Habs trade down to get a Kotkaneimi and that Ottawa takes him first... would add to years of bad moves by Bergevin...lmao

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know man if waiting to decide whether to trade this years or next years 1st rounder to the avs until their pick is on the clock is wise :laugh: that is some mighty LOL right there.

Ottawa traded Hoffman though; so it looks like at least 2 good decisions ;)
They publicly announced a decision a long time ago. It just keeps coming up as an option because the only actual thing to officially, irreversibly make a decision is to use the pick.

Reactions: Rockmorton

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
They publicly announced a decision a long time ago. It just keeps coming up as an option because the only actual thing to officially, irreversibly make a decision is to use the pick.
I don’t recall anything about them deciding.
My bad.
Thanks for the info.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Alright, like I said earlier in this thread, I would not believe it until I saw it because of how unreliable I think Dater is.

But he deserves credit on this one. He called the deal an hour before it broke.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Alright, like I said earlier in this thread, I would not believe it until I saw it because of how unreliable I think Dater is.

But he deserves credit on this one. He called the deal an hour before it broke.

About 3 hours before actually I think, unless my time stamps are all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad