GDT: Avs @ Caps | November 21, 2015 | 5 PM MT | Thanks a Lot Roy, You Ruined It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
We need to trade Varly. And Landeskog. And Duchene.

Yeah, that will fix everything. Trade our #1 goalie, trade our young captain and best defensive forward, and trade the guy with 17 points in 19 games on a hot streak.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
this ^

making a trade right now would be a mistake

I disagree. It's time to start fixing the problem. It's obvious they're going to have to re-build. The depth is obviously not there. We don't have any prospects other than Bigras and Rantanen that you can even call safe bets to some day be NHL roster players.

Time to collect assets. If someone is offering you something crazy for someone make the move. Seasons been done since the end of October.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I barely noticed Wagner out there but apparently he managed to go 1/9 on faceoffs. Impressive.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
Nick holden is terrible like chicken teriyaki left on the counter after 3 days terrible

:laugh: I don't disagree; but just when you think there isn't 6 day old chicken teriyaki bad.... there is!

In all seriousness though, there is a massive drop off in the D after the top pairing and it is a huge problem.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
They aren't going to trade anyone. If they haven't already figured out that the season is lost, they're dumber than I thought. Stay the course and collect a lottery pick, and hopefully dump some people at the deadline.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Yeah, that will fix everything. Trade our #1 goalie, trade our young captain and best defensive forward, and trade the guy with 17 points in 19 games on a hot streak.

lol ya clearly I'm serious. We're not that good this year, it sucks. Keep the core and look forward to our players developing. Not going to comment on Roy but teams with a good structured system kill us every time.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I disagree. It's time to start fixing the problem. It's obvious they're going to have to re-build. The depth is obviously not there. We don't have any prospects other than Bigras and Rantanen that you can even call safe bets to some day be NHL roster players.

Time to collect assets. If someone is offering you something crazy for someone make the move. Seasons been done since the end of October.

Trade who exactly? I'd love to get something for Iggy but he's content in semi-retirement. I'd actually entertain Hamonic for Barrie. I would not trade the "core" forwards though, that would be a huge mistake.

ghostofweezman

Mar 3, 2013
PNW
I'm glad to see that Duchene has turned it around this month. I hope he keeps it up and doesn't fall back to the nonsense he does that is painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad