Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Canucks | Thursday, April 10th, 8pm MT (ALT) | All the Marbles

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Really wish the Interference was called more regularly on the dump-in and the Defenseman gets in front of the forward.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
Really wish the Interference was called more regularly on the dump-in and the Defenseman gets in front of the forward.

As long as the defenseman keeps skating backwards and doesn't put on the brakes, they are allowed to stay in front of the forward. If the forward runs into the defenseman, it's the forwards fault. Now if the defenseman slams on the brakes and initiates the contact, than ya it's interference.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
As long as the defenseman keeps skating backwards and doesn't put on the brakes, they are allowed to stay in front of the forward. If the forward runs into the defenseman, it's the forwards fault. Now if the defenseman slams on the brakes and initiates the contact, than ya it's interference.

Yes, yes, it just gets tough to see us called for the ticky-tack stuff like that and at least in the games I'm watching I rarely see the other team get called for it...it all happens so fast that it's hard to see it...especially on a Non-HD stream.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
4th line seems to be getting hemmed in a lot. Kassian is making himself look like an allstar against them.

These Tim Horton commercials are making me crave donuts.

I've never even had a Tim Horton's donut...

They're terrible. It's a shame so many Robin's Donuts closed down. That's a good donut.

Cynthesis

Sep 27, 2010
Yes, yes, it just gets tough to see us called for the ticky-tack stuff like that and at least in the games I'm watching I rarely see the other team get called for it...it all happens so fast that it's hard to see it...especially on a Non-HD stream.

Ya I know what you mean. It does seem like plenty of teams get away with interference on us during dump-ins and it's very annoying. That last play on Lando's dump in was clean though.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Holden is certainly an adventure in his own end...he had plenty of time to get the puck out of the zone and didn't, and then we see Tourigny going and talking to Barrie...

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
They're terrible. It's a shame so many Robin's Donuts closed down. That's a good donut.

Not Surprising. Sounds like they are the Dunkin' Donuts of the great white north.

To be fair though, Dunkin' Donuts are pretty god damn awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad