Post-Game Talk: Avs @ Canucks | Thursday, April 10th, 8pm MT (ALT) | All the Marbles

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Home ice advantage.

Varly gets a franchise record for most wins. Roy wants him to get that.

Colorado CAN win Central Div and steal the crown over Slumping Blues.

Roy and Avs wants to end a horrible losing streak vs Canucks that are on their weakest atm.

Yeah, but with a loss the Avs are still likely sitting in that 2 spot anyway. Hope I'm wrong.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Home ice advantage.

Varly gets a franchise record for most wins. Roy wants him to get that.

Colorado CAN win Central Div and steal the crown over Slumping Blues.

Roy and Avs wants to end a horrible losing streak vs Canucks that are on their weakest atm.

Did we not beat Vancouver last time we played?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yeah, but with a loss the Avs are still likely sitting in that 2 spot anyway. Hope I'm wrong.

They want to earn it, not have second given to them. I fully expect Chicago to win their last two and don't want to have to rely on beating two powerhouses with whatever Frankenstein lineup each team puts out. If the Avs were going to fall asleep in a trap game it would have been Edmonton. I have no doubt they want this one. However, they are about due for a loss. Hope they can eek one more out. Haven't had much luck in Vancouver in the past, would be real sweet to get this one tonight.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Minny up 1-0 against the Blues after the 1st period. Could pull ahead of them, and get to one point behind the Ducks for 1st in the West, and 2nd Overall.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Well crap... Blues are about to get a big PP. Perhaps 5 on 3 for 2 min with a 5 min major being one of them

Edit - Whoops forgot I was in the GDT

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
I wish the Blues game wasn't blacked out for me or that I had cable. Too lazy to use any backdoor methods to watch that one though.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Oshie got his clock completely cleaned. Either he was hamming it up, or he was knocked out cold because he was laying face down without moving for a good 5-6 seconds.

Then the Blues players start yelling at Mike Yeo like he was the one that did it. What a bunch of idiots the Blues have on their team.

Yes!!! Minny gets the lead again 2-1.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Ott with the misconduct after Minnesota takes the lead

Blues don't have the mental stability to go anywhere in the playoffs

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Now the Wild are getting a PP. Could be a huge goal at the end of the 2nd if they can get it.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Oh come on Suter you friggin idiot. Goes to pass the puck to his D and passes it to nobody out of the zone and gives up a 2 on 1 and the Blues score. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad