GDT: Avs at Panthers | 4pm MT | Time To Show Us What You Have Inside

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Cogliano has been one of the biggest jokes, I would like to see him call out his game. Every single PK goal is happening because he's playing lost.
I wouldn't say every PK goal, but he has not been good IMO for a very long time.

Ever since injuries hit and he lost O'Connor, he hasn't looked good.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yea Cogs' career is quickly coming to an end. This is definitely his last season.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
I get the feeling that this road-trip will finally cost us the division......

It seems i might hit the nail.......

Squeeze out a win in Washington and then get the hell home....

No new 2C and help in net means vacaton by the end of april again. Its become pretty clear at this moment.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
This team in its current state is a round 1 exit. Pretty easy to see.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I actually thought they had a great first, but couldn't beat Bob and looked overwhelmed on PK.

Second period was utter domination by Florida. George, who i think had a good game, kept us in as long as he could.

Third was whatever. Game was already over.

Not much on this trip makes me think we can content. Not with that (almost healthy, only Nuke is missing from the best lineup possible - and no, i don't count Landy, cause we mostly use his cap) linup at least.

If we f*ck up the trade deadline - WE ARE F*CKED! Easy to see at this point.

Anyway, good day fellas ... life goes on i guess.

Reactions: Murzu

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
I don´t mind the losses. Win or lose this team is not a cup winner in it´s current state.

If they were on a hot streak CMac probably wouldn't do a damn thing at the deadline. Maybe a losing streak wakes him up.

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Bednar said he hasn’t talked to the trainers yet about MacK

1707669667585.png

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
How are you supposed to change it up when literally no player on the ice looked like they gave a damn?

Maybe he did change it up, we'd never know because our effort was so shitty tonight.

Until the players decide to actually give a f*** I won't start blaming the coaches.
The point is that he got out coached by Maurice who put a better plan in place and his team executed.

Jared has always stated that he wants the Avs to play their game and dare the other team to beat them. And it keeps happening.

That does not invalidate your points about lack of player effort or giving a f***.

It's just another contributing factor.

I'm a coach. I'm not faultless and my issues should be pointed out.

And I better change for the better or I'm not coaching any longer.

It was just a month ago that Florida were on their own 4 game losing skid. All top teams go on losing streaks.

These last four games for the Avs have been bad. Fingers crossed we can turn it around soon.
We pretty much suspected that the Avs would come out of the AS break poorly. They usually have trouble getting back to top form and this time seems worse because they were playing awesomely before the break. (Esp. MacK)

My concern is that they are playing top flight teams right now and not looking good. Sometimes, the schedule just sucks.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad