Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire S. Girard, S. Bowers, V. Kamenev, A. Hammond, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for M. Duchene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I'm very VERY pleasantly surprised Joe actually did it. Anyone else thought Sakic would just wait till he was forced to in the summer or the deadline maybe but not this early? And he actually got multiple picks it seems, awesome.

Although it does ruin my fantasy of Matt being traded while we were in Sweden after the first but before the second Sens game, although this is pretty funny too lol. Still can't believe he finally did it, nice.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
That one dude that seemed to know some stuff about this trade a few days ago is saying Girard, Harpur, 1st OTT, 3rd NSH...

Would have hoped for 2 1sts but I guess they really like Girard more if true...

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
I'm very VERY pleasantly surprised Joe actually did it. Anyone else thought Sakic would just wait till he was forced to in the summer or the deadline maybe but not this early? And he actually got multiple picks it seems, awesome.

Although it does ruin my fantasy of Matt being traded while we were in Sweden after the first but before the second Sens game, although this is pretty funny too lol. Still can't believe he finally did it, nice.
Maybe, just maybe.. he was waiting for the right deal all along.

Reactions: avspatti

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I feel like we would've heard something by now if we were getting a top prospect along with the picks. I hope I'm wrong.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
I feel like we would've heard something by now if we were getting a top prospect along with the picks. I hope I'm wrong.
I think the only reason every caught wind of this so quickly is because we literally watched Duchene leave.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Very conflicting trade info, someone mentioned 2 1sts and White. Other says Harpur, Girard, 1st and 3rd? I would rather take the first deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad