Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire G Alexander Georgiev for 2022 3rd, 2022 5th, and 2023 3rd

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I mean tandem of Georgiev and Frankie is better than Annunen and Frankie but not much... I don't like this. Means Kuemper is gone and no MFA.

I like Georgiev but this is not good enough... Well, more guys from Turku and TPS! Rantanen loves it.
mbj7ifbas2z51.jpg

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
2 3rds and a 5th isn't much, but when the rumors where he was a terrible member of the lockers in New York I'm very skeptical about bringing him in. Not that the team can't handle it, but how long before his attitude is a problem?

First pick in the 6th round this year, woof.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
2 3rds and a 5th isn't much, but when the rumors where he was a terrible member of the lockers in New York I'm very skeptical about bringing him in. Not that the team can't handle it, but how long before his attitude is a problem?

Gotta think Kadri's rights along with Kuemper's are now on the table.

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Nooo. f*** no. Georgiev sucks. Horrible price. Bad start to the offseason.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Better hope the leadership can keep his apparent personality issues in line.

About Georgiev’s attitude​

There have been some stories circulating about Georgiev and his attitude. The most prominent account was from Arthur Staple of The Athletic (subscription required) who wrote “His attitude hasn’t been incredibly positive, either, according to sources. The 25-year-old pending restricted free agent has alienated some around the team with his barely hidden desire to be a No. 1 goalie elsewhere.”

Sounds like he just really wants playing time and to be the #1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad