Confirmed with Link: Avs acquire Casey Mittelstadt for Bo Byram

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not a fan... Our D just got a lot worst, Girard in the playoffs really?

Yes. Really. People are really looking at his performance in the Vegas series and blowing it waaaaaay out of proportion. He's a perfectly good 2nd pairing defender, and he's been better than Byram all season (I'm sure at least a few of you will disagree).

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Correct me if I’m wrong but the avs gain cap space from this too? Still some prospects that can be dealt too..

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Buffalo fans are saying Dahlin plays on the right.

A top pairing of Byram - Dahlin could be f***ing nasty for them.
Wonder if he is depressed, going from Denver to Buffalo. That sounds pretty bad...

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
After 20 months of roster imbalance we have a solid lineup again.
Ditch Manson this offseason probably some forwards too depending on how Kovalenko and Landy look.

No secret I didn't like Byram's game. Love this trade.

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
What are Walker and Middlestadt going to get next year on a contract?. Only negative here is that Bo was signed for another year. We lose a first that may be needed to plug some holes down the road due to FA leaving

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This is pretty shambolic asset management by the Avs though. I give them credit to realise when they make a mistake, they cut loose on players like Byram, Newhook, and Jost. But this mistake should have never happened when you draft a player as high as Avs did with Bo.

You should've drafted a F***ING CENTRE from the very beginning when 3-4 were available. Complete trash by the scouting staff there.
Buffalo fans are saying Dahlin plays on the right.

A top pairing of Byram - Dahlin could be f***ing nasty for them.
Byram needs the puck to be effective, he ain't getting the puck with a partner of Dahlin (who is vastly superior).

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Avs chose Toews over him, I doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he asked for a trade.

Now he gets to be Buffalo's Devon Toews.
It would make me feel better if he asked for a trade out

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
You still hate Friedmann? He was the only one who said Avs would do something else to be fair to him. Not saying I disagree with you though, he speculates a ton.
I said on the Walker tweet he deserves props for calling that. I just don't like the wild attaching of names. He tones that down and is accurate, I'll give plenty of credit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad