Post-Game Talk: Avs 4, Pens 2 - Elmo Witnesses Nuclear Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
b94.jpg

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
So how many more losses like this do the Penguins need to have for JR to do something?

This team is no longer enjoyable to watch. This is just sad.

It’s unbelievable we have a lot of holes. Not everything has to happen in one shot. But something.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
So how many more losses like this do the Penguins need to have for JR to do something?

This team is no longer enjoyable to watch. This is just sad.

I think this was it. Changes are coming.

And sadly on tonight's evidence the guys likely to be moved in a larger deal are gonna be the ones that are actually playing their balls off out there. Everyone else is irreplaceable or unmoveable.

And no f***ing way we trade Hornqvist

Reactions: Smasher

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Tonight should solidify in everyone's minds, who the real leader of this team is. (He's hangin' back in Pittsburgh)

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Anyway. The pens will be fine. I trust Sullivan to make the right desicions to get us back on track. I trust Crosby,Malkin and Kessel to go off at any moment and score 3 goals a game with ease soon. No need to make a panic move.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno, Murray, 4th line good.

Everyone else bad.

All seriousness, we've moved beyond the 'so and so good, so and so bad' point. You're talking about a flawed team that has emotionally melted down. The coach isn't going anywhere, and I don't know how you repair it with a dramatic, heavy personnel makeover.

EDIT: Listening to Recchi get a 30 second Potash interview was just frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad