GDT: Aves vs Bruins 10/10 7pm MST

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Kadri's last game for then next two weeks :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

It’s not a playoff game, and he has scrappier teammates in Colorado, thus, I expect some shenanigans, but nothing as extreme as cheap shot a dude in the head. Of course if you’re a fLame you can elbow, or punch an Av in the face with nary a consequence from DOPeS...

Last edited:

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
So we trade Soda for Connauton, get Rosen in the Kadri trade, and Timmons makes the team out of camp, but Barbs somehow still gets in the lineup???...WTF.

Bednar is in love with him. I'm talking that Roy/Holden kind of love.

Reactions: Murzu

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Toughest matchup so far. Excited for this one. Let's gooooo! Best news of the lineup is Dong replacing that shithead Jost on the 2nd line.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
So we trade Soda for Connauton, get Rosen in the Kadri trade, and Timmons makes the team out of camp, but Barbs somehow still gets in the lineup???...WTF.

Bednar is in love with him. I'm talking that Roy/Holden kind of love.
I think it's more about wanting to get Timmins in the right situation, and just biding time till Cole is ready. I'd much prefer they give Rosen a look, but maybe Cole plays on Saturday.

Man that Graves and Barbs paring is going to keep you on the edge of your seat, but not in a good way. I hope they see no more than 10 minutes of icetime tonight.

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Kadri is at his best when he's fired up. He just needs to make sure he doesn't cross the line into suspension territory. But trust me he's a pleasure to watch when he's angry
I'm still not over him being traded, we miss him already. You guys will love him trust me

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Leaf fan definitely tuning in for this one. I hope Kadri runs over that rat piece of **** DeBrusk.

Let's go Avs baby

I'd much rather prefer he just focus on playing good hockey. We really don't care one way or the other about the Bruins.

Plus if Bednar gets his way I imagine Kadri is going to see a lot of the Bergeron line, MacKinnon can worry about DeBrusk.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Questions we're all wondering:
When will Kamenev get his chance?
When will Barberio no longer get chances?
When will Jost put away his chances?

The real question is when will he actually get chances to put away? Or not lose the puck in his first stride?

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
According to the Bs board we're getting Halak tonight. I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or not. Is Tukka good again?

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I love Bruins games. So much talent in this one. I think we see Makar, Mack and Kadri get rolling!

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
According to the Bs board we're getting Halak tonight. I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or not. Is Tukka good again?

That's like asking "Is Mike Jones the leader of the golden era of rap aka the mid-2000s?"

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad