Post-Game Talk: Aves @ Sharkes 2 PM MST || In theory, we can win this. In theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
An Avs Game which I can watch comfortably without sacrificing a nights sleep?
Against SJ?

I expect a brutal beatdown.

5 - 1 SJ. 1 goal by McGinn

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
From my computer.

Download the Stealthy extension for Chrome. If the game is blacked out, turn on stealthy, open the game. Once the game starts (And it will I promise) turn off stealthy or it will slow down your connection.

GCL only checks your IP when you first open the game, so once the game has started you can turn off stealthy and run off your own connection.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Download the Stealthy extension for Chrome. If the game is blacked out, turn on stealthy, open the game. Once the game starts (And it will I promise) turn off stealthy or it will slow down your connection.

GCL only checks your IP when you first open the game, so once the game has started you can turn off stealthy and run off your own connection.

Thank you so much for this I'll need to use it to seeing as how I don't have NHL Network.

SlyAvs

smokin Joe
Mar 21, 2011

Yess thank for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce