Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Hey you beautiful Flames fans!

For the next few days, maybe a week or so, I'm offering my extensive talents to you so I can make you a pretty avatar. I'm so bloody bored... And amazing and I'm also incredibly humble.

Don't be lazy, please, gather your stuff together and don't expect me to hunt for you. I'll put in as much effort as you. ;)

I can make an animation like I have because the flames are super duper or a text/image as well. If you're a sponsor you have a limit of 100kb. If you're a cheap bastard like me, you have a limit of 50kb.

I work in order of request and how much time I have to give from RDR2 and ASSassIN's Creed... Also, @ me in the post so I get notified.

No noods, men.

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
No nudes?!

giphy.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
In all seriousness, I'm still trying to figure out whether a "year of the rat", "Covid 19/pandemic" or a "Thank you Iggy" avatar makes the most sense to pursue.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
In all seriousness, I'm still trying to figure out whether a "year of the rat", "Covid 19/pandemic" or a "Thank you Iggy" avatar makes the most sense to pursue.
My rule is, always pick something you can use in the future. However, you do what you like.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
My rule is, always pick something you can use in the future. However, you do what you like.

Hmm... that eliminates the pandemic and keeps the YOTR stuff/Iggy stuff in play...

lol. I didn't realize that shortening Year of the Rat to YOTR would make me think of LOTR.

Damn, decisions, decisions...

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
@Corpus X

Any chance you can change mine to the puck spinning like it is but with the cup with a face mask on it on one side and 2020 no* cup winner on the other.

Just some sort of quote mocking the no * on the cup this year. If anyone can help me out with a good quote or something please say something.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
@Corpus X

Any chance you can change mine to the puck spinning like it is but with the cup with a face mask on it on one side and 2020 no* cup winner on the other.

Just some sort of quote mocking the no * on the cup this year. If anyone can help me out with a good quote or something please say something.
What about the face mask saying "This can't stop anything". ;)

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
How the hell do you get an animated avatar that is 50kb? The gif I used for this is a 1 second loop and is 2MB.

Edit: hot damn you got to compress the hell out of these things

Last edited:

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
What about the face mask saying "This can't stop anything". ;)

I want it to make fun of the fact that they are saying this will be a normal cup win so no * will be put beside the winners name.

But i do like those masks lol i have seen them for sale.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Can i get this with a Tkachuk jersey or something?

c8bdb1a2-7f86-4530-bd29-22b3c61ef454.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-27_21-28-33.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-27_21-28-33.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I was hoping to get requests for the weekend but nothing really came in... I'll try my bestest to get it to you by the first of Augustus. ;)

I was thinking of ideas all weekend and nothing came to mind, felt too complicated, or didn't feel like something that could be long term/full team. I kinda want something Colin Mochrie or Deadpool or similar but I have no idea how to make it fun and tie it to hockey/Flames.

If you'd like some ideas to deal with boredom though, for an initial avatar though (for others), can you do this?

3 frames:

1st frame - Year of the Rat (with Canucks CNY rat patch)
2nd - Tkachuk's wanna punch~iest grin
3rd - Thank you Canucks!

I won't use it, but I think others might like it. No rush.

For Iggy...

yuTVTP.gif

Can we tweak this one with the caption "HHOF Iggy" or something like that? I kept thinking other captions, but it all felt too cluttered. I also kinda hoped there was a way to add a Flames logo/Blasty logo, but again it felt too cluttered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foo Fighter

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Jarome+Iginla+Mark+Giordano+Boston+Bruins+u9_xbN7U_QAl.jpg

Can I get this pic then in a 2nd frame a "passing the torch" image text with the Flaming C in the background or something lol. No rush, appreciate all this btw.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Qu8EcYL.gif

If the offer is still open...
this plx.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad