OT: Avalounge: What happens in Vegas...

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
It's so hot, how does a gym not have AC?!?

Who cares! You're not there to feel the nice cool breeze of the AC, you're there to work! :rant:

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: agentblack

member 116861

Are you going to Planet Fitness? Even crappy community centers have air conditioning in Vancouver.

No, I'm going to the crappy community centers. There is air conditioning in like one spot lmao.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
How about Patrick Stewart though? That was by far the most heartbreaking performance of the film for me. It's sad that he couldn't get at least a best supporting actor nomination for that.

Oh without question. It was incredibly smart for them to play on the idea of mental deterioration given he's the most powerful psychic in that universe. He played the part immaculately and grounded it enough to remind you of the pain of going through watching an elderly family member battle with a degenerative brain disease. Heartbreaking is right.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I just got free tickets to Halestorm and in this moment at the local brewery amphitheater! Pretty stoked. Haven’t made time for any concerts this summer and there’s been so many good ones. Pearl Jam tomorrow night. Gonna be a good week

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Man, if you live in or just outside a major US city, going to a big name concert is too easy for you. I looked for some ongoing Euro tours and even Britney Spears turns around in Germany, and she does six nights a week, three shows a day at Planet Hollywood for $800.

member 116861

Man, if you live in or just outside a major US city, going to a big name concert is too easy for you. I looked for some ongoing Euro tours and even Britney Spears turns around in Germany, and she does six nights a week, three shows a day at Planet Hollywood for $800.

Concerts are dumb and a waste of money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad