GDT: Avalanche vs Wild @7:00PM MST 03/08/24 (Emergency Post TDL GDT) New players, new Avs?

What do we call him?

• Total voters

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I'm quite happy right now, we made some sweet moves. You're the one wringing your hands about our players not being intense enough in their interviews
It appears from your replays to me that I upset you. Insulting someone over their opinions to me Someone who is insecure. Why does my opinion need all the vitriol?

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
It appears from your replays to me that I upset you. Insulting someone over their opinions to me Someone who is insecure. Why does my opinion need all the vitriol?
Also I never insulted you, I insulted the ideas you shared. I don't think you are a dumb person, let me be clear. I do, however, think you said a dumb thing. Smart people say dumb things all the time.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I really am not upset, I just think your opinions on the matter are silly (and overtly negative for some reason).
if my opinions are that bad I suggest the ignore feature. The optics to me were really bad. First impressions etc.

Also I never insulted you, I insulted the ideas you shared. I don't think you are a dumb person, let me be clear. I do, however, think you said a dumb thing. Smart people say dumb things all the time.
Why are they dumb, they matter to me.first impressions. Not all humans value the same things.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Why are they dumb, they matter to me.first impressions. Not all humans value the same things.
Read my very first response to you in the whole exchange. I didn't use the word dumb a single time.

I'm not going to continue clogging this thread up with this back and forth. I suggest, if you don't like reading my posts, you probably should be the one to use the ignore feature. I actually still would like to see your posts on here, for what it's worth.

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
TO ME, it looked like he was gonna cry about being traded. Looked like he had been traded to some bottom dweller. From a 50,000 foot view winning a Stanley cup is not on the top of his list of things he wants to do(in comparison to cogs) he doesn’t play with any grit. Just feels like he is more concerned about his girlfriend, losing all his friends. Like someone kicked his dog.. I WASNT IMPRESSED AT ALL. Just my initial observations

I mean I’d assume it was hard to get traded and his life uprooted at his age. He probably thought he was a going to be a part of the solution. He probably is concerned about his girlfriend haha. These guys have lives and I can’t imagine being moved around with no real say. Yes these guys are athletes and they know it’s part of the job, but I cant say I wouldn’t be a bit conflicted. I’ve quit jobs to move to other jobs and I’ve felt like that for a little while.

That being said, I didn’t think he played without grit. He’s been in on system his entire pro career and it’s probably a lot to take in. Nevermind he is navigating getting to know the guys.

I thought he gave an excellent effort defensively, made a couple nice passes and was engaged, if not a little lost for parts of the night.

TMV actually did a video presentation on his site about this and called some Avs fans taking a while to warm up to him. He’s not the Kadri style of play and you have to get used to what he bring to the table because expectations are going to be sky high. I have no doubt in my mind he will grow to be loved and be a critical piece going forward.

Reactions: Vk1ing and lionsDen

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Read my very first response to you in the whole exchange. I didn't use the word dumb a single time.

I'm not going to continue clogging this thread up with this back and forth. I suggest, if you don't like reading my posts, you probably should be the one to use the ignore feature. I actually still would like to see your posts on here, for what it's worth.
Read #1233. I’m not gonna have a pointless back and fourth. I get it you didn’t like my post, it maybe a bit of a knee jerk. It was an observation that I made. These guys have training on how to handle the media, he failed that course

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I'm just trying to figure out who the Byram haters are. I certainly don't feel like I'm one, because I don't hate the player and wish him the very best. But also because I couldn't name a few Byram haters I'm worried that means I might be considered one.
Byram haters are anyone who didn't demand that we strip Landy of the C and give it to Bo. Or anyone who said he wasn't better than Makar
So a few weeks back - I removed everyone that I had on ignore to give them 'a second chance'...

View attachment 833155
Put me back on ignore :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad