GDT: Avalanche vs Senators 1/16/24 @ 5:00PM MNT (Emergency GDT) Let's forget about yesterday!

Goalie woes got you down? Just click here!

• Here

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm not clicking that.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • My SSN is...

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Back Out.gif

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm just glad HF deleted everything from the 2013 draft where I was complaining about us drafting MacKinnon over Seth Jones.

You only get that kind of reaction from me if you constantly call people stupid over simple disagreements, then direct the same kind of comment toward me, while simultaneously making the most ridiculous posts on the entire site.

You guys don’t qualify for any of that. Only one guy does.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
You guys migth be right. I don't have it in me to take that approach, I can ignore most comments without that, but I don't mind admitting that may be the wrong approach.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
super disappointed Polin didn't pick up that puck as it rolled towards him and incorporate it into his first goal celly. Kissing it or pretending to smoke it would have been hilarious.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
The only true real disappointment I've ever had on these forums is when my Sacco rap got purged on the first great purge. Truly a sad day for me. I never had that kind of talent in posting again.

I've also never ignored anyone, for what it's worth. I find the banter amusing. These boards used to be a lot worse than they are today.

Reactions: missionAvs

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Ignore can be a wonderful thing. I highly suggest ignoring my posts.
4KgN.gif

"Ignore [writing] can be [writing] a wonderful [writing] thing [writing].....

I [writing] highly [writing] suggest [writing] ignoring my [writing] posts...."

Okay, got it.

What's next?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
4KgN.gif

"Ignore [writing] can be [writing] a wonderful [writing] thing [writing].....

I [writing] highly [writing] suggest [writing] ignoring my [writing] posts...."

Okay, got it.

What's next?
My full ban for mentioning what must not be mentioned

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Mate, let's not forget we are a community here, supporting a wonderful team :dd:The thing about opinions, is everyone's entitled to them, everyone's opinion is valid, and opinions can change as time progresses.

Respect is a huge thing thing these days my fellow AVS fambam. Let's all stick together and enjoy the ride we are on.

1st overall in the entire NHL is on 62 points, AVS are on 61 points - yeaaaahhhh boi !
I never told anyone, but I hate everyone here except you SE!!!
IMG_2339.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad