GDT: Avalanche vs Red Wings 2/22/24 @5:00 PM (Emergency GDT) In the house of our old Rivals.

What's the best American candy bar?

• Total voters

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Hope they keep going back to Annunen. He looks dialed right now, and Prosvetov is playing really good too. Might make it more difficult to trade for a goalie if they give them more starts.

Special teams lost it tonight. As well as just a piss poor effort. This team just doesn't give a damn right now, especially the top players. Coasting

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
They shouldn't practice anything but the PP for a while. Until that unit starts scoring, we won't win many games and probably 0 road games.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think you're just remembering it wrong. The cup team was bad 3 on 3 as well. MacKinnon/Rantanen has been bad at 3 on 3 for as long as I remember.
That's correct. MacKinnon has always been too aggressive in OT which leads to puck possession losses and goals against. Rants just makes bad decisions all the time.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
1 f***ing goal. Then proceed to run around like f***ing assholes all OT. Matthews licking his lips in anticipation for the beatdown he's gonna serve us this Saturday.

Reactions: xAvsx89

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
1 f***ing goal. Then proceed to run around like f***ing assholes all OT. Matthews licking his lips in anticipation for the beatdown he's gonna serve us this Saturday.
To be fair if Byram scored on that breakway we'd all have a different tone right now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad