GDT: Avalanche vs Rangers @MSG 5:00PM MNT 2/5/24 (Emergency GDT) New York, New York, does it really never sleep?

Parise

• Good

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Still a dirty rotten Wild at heart

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Savior

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000027960.jpg

1000027961.jpg

1000027963.jpg

1000027965.jpg

Tonight's game jam:

Theme From New York, New York (2008 Remastered)​

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Jonathan Drouin -- Nathan MacKinnon -- Mikko Rantanen

Zach Parise -- Ryan Johansen -- Artturi Lehkonen

Miles Wood -- Ross Colton -- Logan O'Connor

Andrew Cogliano -- Fredrik Olofsson -- Joel Kiviranta

Devon Toews -- Cale Makar

Samuel Girard -- Josh Manson

Bowen Byram -- Jack Johnson

Alexandar Georgiev

Justus Annunen

Scratched: Caleb Jones, Kurtis MacDermid

Injured: None

Rangers projected lineup

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Blake Wheeler

Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere

Will Cuylle -- Jonny Brodzinski -- Kaapo Kakko

Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Tyler Pitlick

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox

K'Andre Miller -- Braden Schneider

Zac Jones -- Erik Gustafsson

Jonathan Quick

Igor Shesterkin

Scratched: Jake Leschyshyn, Connor Mackey

Injured: None

Suspended: Jacob Trouba

Snow Arc

Cute suit! You the local good guy?
Aug 14, 2020
Sinatra doesn't even look real, he looks reptilian. Was he a human?

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

Well Jones isn't playing, so it doesn't appear that anyone on the D is injured. Maybe the Malinski call up was more about his recent play, and to get him in more games?..... Unless it's Jones himself that's injured and the Avs called up Malinski as an extra D-man for the trip.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019

Well Jones isn't playing, so it doesn't appear that anyone on the D is injured. Maybe the Malinski call up was more about his recent play, and to get him in more games?..... Unless it's Jones himself that's injured and the Avs called up Malinski as an extra D-man for the trip.

Could be to get Malinski in for tomorrow. I could see him and JJ splitting games down the stretch with Caleb only being up here so they don’t lose him on waivers

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com

Love that 4th line, that's as good as it gets until/unless we get Nuke back or make a deal for a forward.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Alright everyone. I need some help. I no longer live in CO and haven't for probably 7 years now. I can always watch the games since I'm out of state. However my mom is a huge fan and has been trying to watch the games. How do I get her squared away? Sling? Fubo? I just have no idea how to help from outside CO. Thanks ahead of time!

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Alright everyone. I need some help. I no longer live in CO and haven't for probably 7 years now. I can always watch the games since I'm out of state. However my mom is a huge fan and has been trying to watch the games. How do I get her squared away? Sling? Fubo? I just have no idea how to help from outside CO. Thanks ahead of time!
Direct TV is probably the easiest. Fubo would be the next best option, but using a streaming app might be hard for some older folks.

Reactions: JLo217

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I'm so bless , I have the MSG network on my CI .:sarcasm:
I will be able to learn about Adam Fox, the best Dman of the league.
The game hasnt started yet and he's already the best player on the ice right now .

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
I'm so bless , I have the MSG network on my CI .:sarcasm:
I will be able to learn about Adam Fox, the best Dman of the league.
The game hasnt started yet and he's already the best player on the ice right now .

You’re lucky, I’m hoping I don’t have to listen to Mose and Rycroft

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

Avs had an open roster spot (only have 22 of 23 in NYC today), so Malinski can be called up for no one. The only issue I see is cap space.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Avs had an open roster spot (only have 22 of 23 in NYC today), so Malinski can be called up for no one. The only issue I see is cap space.
I just thought it was weird because we already had healthy 7 Dmen on roster. JJ was dealing with a minor injury before the break so I understood that.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
i,ve been watching the pre game show for less than 10 minutes and the MSG network named Fox 5 times already .

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
MacK with first shitty pass of the game off his first pass of the game.

No interference there? wtf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad