GDT: Avalanche vs Oilers 4/5/25 @ 7:00 PM MNT ( Emerg..... Lazy GDT) Let's Refalanche our way to victory!

How many power plays will the Refalanche have tonight?

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 3 7.9%

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 12!

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • ellipses

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Best thing in the long run might be a blowout loss. Let them get overconfident for when we play them in the playoffs, and Nate and Cale stick a dagger through their hearts.
Absolutely not. You need to play well against this tough competition. I don't give a f*** if we lose to Montreal and Columbus at this point of the season. If we fall flat on our face against Edmonton however, I am worried.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Absolutely not. You need to play well against this tough competition. I don't give a f*** if we lose to Montreal and Columbus at this point of the season. If we fall flat on our face against Edmonton however, I am worried.
We won't. Edmonton has clue how to play defense. This should be one of the easiest wins of the season. I watched their last game and they seem to have only 1 good NHL line on the ice.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Fvck the oilers.

Fvck this franchise.

Fvck their fanbase.

Forever and ever.

Amen.
I dont mind the franchise and its history.

But going forward, i hope draisaitl and mcdavid both decide to inform the oilers to walk out of their contracts lol

Snow Arc

Strange things are afoot at the Kum and Go
Aug 14, 2020
Ohstewardess.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Who do the Oilers think they are? The late 90s early 2000s Red Wings with all those assistant captains?

How tf does Adam Henrique become an assistant captain after less than a month?
Never even noticed this but also how does this even work? I know there have been teams before with it set up so there are 1-2 different alternate captains at home and away but how do you make that work with 5 alternates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad