Avalanche Line 1 vs. Bruins Line 1 - THIS YEAR ONLY

Avalanche Line 1 vs. Bruins Line 1

• Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen

• Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak

Results are only viewable after voting.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Not really. There is no real argument in favor of the Stars. The results speak for themselves.

Mackinnon> Seguin (not by much)
Rantanen=Benn
Landeskog< Radulov

Future wise obv no question Avs
Present I’d be inclined to take Stars although Rantanen seems like he can have a damn big year

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Homer voted for the Avs but realistically as the poll suggests, it goes to the Bruins.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
MacKinnon >> Seguin
Rantanen << Benn
Landeskog > Radulov

Edge to Colorado
there is no slight towards the lesser players. All 6 are fantastic and top 6 in any team, top 3 on most teams

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
MacKinnon >> Seguin
Rantanen << Benn
Landeskog > Radulov

Edge to Colorado
there is no slight towards the lesser players. All 6 are fantastic and top 6 in any team, top 3 on most teams

I’d say Rantanen is catching up to Benn. I don’t think << is really fair, probably only one <

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Anyone want to revisit this poll? Another 10 points for the Avs top line last night. Rantanen, MacKinnon, and Landeskog are #1, 2, and 6 right now in league points. They are a combined +40. 53 points in 11 games combined.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I would feel comfortable going with the Avs line, they've just simply been better.

Mar 11, 2013
QC
:huh: How many of Pastrnak's 4 NHL seasons has he finished over a PPG again?
How many 30 goal seasons has Rantanen had? I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously very good but his assist totals are inflated by his linemates' 18 goals. Goals are more valuable than assists and if you watch both I'd argue Pastrnak is the better playmaker too.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Has anything changed?

yeah Colorado is the best line. Bergeron is getting old and injury prone

Benn has turned into the most inconsistent star player in the league who turns it on only when he feels like it

I don't see Colorado as a cup contender this season however

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
yeah Colorado is the best line. Bergeron is getting old and injury prone

Benn has turned into the most inconsistent star player in the league who turns it on only when he feels like it

I don't see Colorado as a cup contender this season however

You still feel good about that Benn>>Rantanen estimation?

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
You still feel good about that Benn>>Rantanen estimation?

if you had any reading comprehension you would know the answer to that question

but I suppose it's hard to develop that skill when, judging by your brief post history you are in the Rantanen fan-club and in a tent outside the Pepsi Center ready to pounce on Mikko's autographs

truly impressed with how good Rantanen has become. He's now on Crosby's level and has his own daver

edit: nvm you're Suomi

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
How many 30 goal seasons has Rantanen had? I'm not saying he's a bad player, he's obviously very good but his assist totals are inflated by his linemates' 18 goals. Goals are more valuable than assists and if you watch both I'd argue Pastrnak is the better playmaker too.

Can you analyze further what it is in Pasternak´s playmaking that in your mind makes him better than Rantanen at it?

Also do you see any way Rantanen can improve his playmaking level in your mind to that of Pasternak?

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
if you had any reading comprehension you would know the answer to that question

but I suppose it's hard to develop that skill when, judging by your brief post history you are in the Rantanen fan-club and in a tent outside the Pepsi Center ready to pounce on Mikko's autographs

truly impressed with how good Rantanen has become. He's now on Crosby's level and has his own daver

edit: nvm you're Suomi

Yeah it is really impressing, and to think that roughly a month ago he was two tiers below Jamie Benn.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Can you analyze further what it is in Pasternak´s playmaking that in your mind makes him better than Rantanen at it?

Also do you see any way Rantanen can improve his playmaking level in your mind to that of Pasternak?

why are you asking somebody a question 2 months later? Didn't see you post in this thread

are you that insecure about finnish players

Yeah it is really impressing, and to think that roughly a month ago he was two tiers below Jamie Benn.

before the season he scored a career high whilst Benn rehabbed from injury. Sometimes I'm wrong, how is it cheering for your finnish heroes and protecting them on HFboards at 8am?

I think Rantanen should fire his agent and hire you, this is a big summer for him. Plus you get to gain something out of this

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
why are you asking somebody a question 2 months later? Didn't see you post in this thread

are you that insecure about finnish players

before the season he scored a career high whilst Benn rehabbed from injury. Sometimes I'm wrong, how is it cheering for your finnish heroes and protecting them on HFboards at 8am?

Hey don´t be mad.
I´m just arguing hockey here.

One thing we can both agree on is that developement curve is of the charts... in one month!

Nobody saw it coming, except those who watched.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Hey don´t be mad.
I´m just arguing hockey here.

One thing we can both agree on is that developement curve is of the charts... in one month!

Nobody saw it coming, except those who watched.

yeah you thought Ristolainen was #1, sometimes you win sometimes you don't
but one thing remains the same, you need to protect your feelings

Player Discussion - Jesse Puljujärvi | His Mouth Contain His Tongue Only When He Eats Pizza
page-31

4732e5496f638670d995e87b85b4fd20.png

oof. Life of a finnish homer, you win big or you lose big. No inbetween

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
What about old Risto? :)

Still belive Pulju will be a star, think i also wrote it will take time :]

Why you bring that up i don´t know? Can´t you stay on topic?

Usually that means you have nothing.

Or that you are triggered. :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad