Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The can just omit it for the tiebreaker (but not entirely).
There's plenty of other tie breakers. The loser point is by far the worst thing in the ranking. It should go;

Wins

Division wins

Regulation wins

Then it get muddier. Goal for or team +/-. The probability of it reaching that point would be pretty damn low anyway.

zzs06

Jul 11, 2017
In a vacuum it's no big deal...but it's kind of a big deal because the Avs are struggling against playoff teams. If they start having trouble against bad teams too it's not good.
Wait a sec….you are telling me it’s not good if we struggle against playoff teams AND the bad teams?!?! Are you sure? Seems like a crazy ass statement to me 😜

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
Not finishing that game in regulation hurts. Would have had 1 more RW than Minny and 1 back behind Dallas. I think the race for 1st in the Central will come down to a tiebreaker.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
We historically seem to struggle against Arizona. We just don't match up well with their style. Regardless of if they are a bad team they always play us well, so I'm good with being 3-1-0 in the series

Reactions: niwotsblessing

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The irony of Arizona seems to be that they typically play to not lose against us. They clog everything up to try and limit our chances but in doing so seem to limit their own. When they were down and they began taking chances and stretching passes and making rushes they are actually not a horrible team, they have some good talent in some positions and if they played that way all game they may have actually won.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Why was MacK talking to himself at the bench there towards the end of the third period. He seemed to be talking to someone but there was no one there. It was kind of odd.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Why was MacK talking to himself at the bench there towards the end of the third period. He seemed to be talking to someone but there was no one there. It was kind of odd.
?? Didn't see that

Was talking to the coach behind him, perhaps?

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Did anyone else clock the coyotes fan up against the glass giving either Makar or Georgiev the 'slit your throat' action at the start of OT?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad