Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Breaking the Habit

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Two points is whats important. Lay off that Arizona blow next time guys. That was some brutal hockey. Also, f*** off with ERod shooting first in the shootouts. Enough already he has one move and it doesnt work anymore. Hes also ugly.
Damnit George. Two imnsho asleep at the wheel goals. He does that. Not necessarily lets in goals, but goes la la bye bye. He needs to change his prep and/or his head down micro meditation moments, or just snap the fvck up. Even tho he was awesome in the SO, aggravated at for his 98.6243367% focus.

Or, could let Kingslayer take his take on georgie which he never been warm fuzzy.

And Bednar, since you read these threads religiously, enough of trying to make eRod feel better about himself on SO. Not working. Has not worked. Will never work. Cut out this feel good insertion in SO.

Glad Avs won.

Slayer.. have at it.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Damnit George. Two imnsho asleep at the wheel goals. He does that. Not necessarily lets in goals, but goes la la bye bye. He needs to change his prep and/or his head down micro meditation moments, or just snap the fvck up. Even tho he was awesome in the SO, aggravated at for his 98.6243367% focus.

Or, could let Kingslayer take his take on georgie which he never been warm fuzzy.

And Bednar, since you read these threads religiously, enough of trying to make eRod feel better about himself on SO. Not working. Has not worked. Will never work. Cut out this feel good insertion in SO.

Glad Avs won.

Slayer.. have at it.
Im going to let it slide with George lol. Hes built up some points in my good books the last month and bit. Alls well that ends well? He was a rock in the Shootout. The Russians came through.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
At one point they had a 10 point lead on the Avs I think. Im not sure how they managed to allow the Avs to catch them with alllll the injuries the Avs have had. Its too bad. If the Avs werent a bunch of Dodo's they be running away with the conference despite not having a competent 2C.
Dallas has been overachieving a bit. I don't see them being a real threat to anyone in the playoffs. They've been ridiculously healthy and even with that they have failed to capitalize on chances to solidify their lead in the Central. They've lost a lot of close games that would be winnable for a contender.

Dallas is probably not as good as their record even shows right now.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nichushkin shot in the 7th round of the shootout but he should be shooting before JTC, Malgin and ERod. Avs are lucky Georgiev was good in the shootout or they would lose this one
He should be shooting after only Mackinnon and Mikko. Also, one of Mikko or Mackinnon need to lead off and not that fugly ERod concrete hands.

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
I think Georgiev's cool disposition will help a lot in the playoffs. Never seems to get down on himself

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I think Georgiev's cool disposition will help a lot in the playoffs. Never seems to get down on himself
The only thing is hopefully Georgiev won’t get overworked as he’s probably gonna start 7 of the remaining 10 games. I wish Frankie was available to give Georgiev some rest before the playoffs

Reactions: drhiii

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Hopefully that regulation win won't bite us in the butt
You'd think that we'd own the tie breaker vs Dallas since they went to OT a Billion times this year but no! They have 32 RW and we have 30.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
As of right now (obviously it's very close and subject to change) the tie breaker goes like this: Dallas > Colorado > Minny

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Was only half watching this one since I was playing the Diablo 4 beta. Looked rather sloppy and really, we shouldn't be needing OT and SO to beat the Yotes but whatever, a win a this point is all that matters. In other news, if we get stuck with Dallas round 1, we're toast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad