GDT: Avalanche at Blues 12/29/23 @6:00PM MT (Emergency GDT) We can't possibly mess up again.... Right?

Best Soda? Pop? Coke is all?

• Coke

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pepesi

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Dr.Peppee

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Sprite

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Orange Crush

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Root Beer

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Cream Soda

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 7UP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr.Pepper

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I won't debate the style of player Buchnevich is, but any player in this league with 171 points in 169 games over his last three Blues seasons is a legit top line guy to me.
Again he’s more than good enough to be top line, and I’m a fan. But the Rangers sent him to St. Louis for practically nothing for a reason (it was a bad trade but I get why they did it). He’s prone to some disappearing acts.

He is in some respects similar to Laine in that Laine is a legit franchise talent, but just doesn’t show enough consistency to fill that role.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Again he’s more than good enough to be top line, and I’m a fan. But the Rangers sent him to St. Louis for practically nothing for a reason (it was a bad trade but I get why they did it). He’s prone to some disappearing acts.

He is in some respects similar to Laine in that Laine is a legit franchise talent, but just doesn’t show enough consistency to fill that role.
But wouldn't a guy who is over PPG the last three seasons be labelled consistent?

I think the Rangers sent him to St. Louis because they just got their asses handed to them by Tom Wilson, and they decided "MOAR TUFFNESS" was needed so they acquired a tougher but VASTLY inferior player. IIRC, Rangers fans were not happy with that deal even before Blais got hurt.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
I dont think that Rantanen did a single good play the whole goddamn game.
buy my tshirt
1703986273944.png

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Georgiev absolutely deserves credit but it has to be said—regardless of their up and down season, the Blues are just not that good a team. They’re trying right now to build around a bunch of 2nd and 3rd liners and that ain’t gonna cut it.
Not long ago (2019) the Blues has RoR, Perron and Tarasenko in their line up. They added Saad and then subtracted the others. At the same time, an outstanding D with Pietrangelo, Dunn, Edmundson, Bouwmeester, etc..

It's been going downhill since Alex left and Krug joined....... Asset management I guess.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Mountain Dew>>>>>>>all that shizz
I agree, but...

Clearly Canadian (any flavor), and San Pellegrino orange soda is even better than that.

No one is convincing me that fake sugar shit they put in diet soda is good for you. Effective population control right there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad