Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Georgiev or Krieder for a player?

Weren't the Avs in the hunt for Hall?

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Georgiev or Krieder for a player?

Weren't the Avs in the hunt for Hall?

I'm pretty confident they want Kreider (Multiples reports and it makes sens)
I'm also pretty confident that Joe trust both our goalies so it has to be Kreider.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I’d have to imagine Gorton would be interested in getting Jost and seeing what he could do with a change of scenery

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I’d have to imagine Gorton would be interested in getting Jost and seeing what he could do with a change of scenery

I'm not a big believer in Jost.

If hes struggling on that team, dont think going to a rebuilding team is going to improve his situation.

We have a whole line doing what hes doing in terms of production.

Hed be a waste on the 4th line

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Maybe include DeAngelo? Maybe his asking price is too rich for the Rangers. And Rangers have Fox, Trouba and Lundkvist all on the right side. Ya never know I guess.
DeAngelo and Kreider for who?

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I'm not a big believer in Jost.

If hes struggling on that team, dont think going to a rebuilding team is going to improve his situation.

We have a whole line doing what hes doing in terms of production.

Hed be a waste on the 4th line
I don’t think he’d be on the 4th line, and as it’s been said on our boards before, maybe the Rangers could see him as more of a winger in the long term. No one has really earned a full-time W spot in our top-6 yet besides Panarin

Reactions: Trxjw

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I don’t think he’d be on the 4th line, and as it’s been said on our boards before, maybe the Rangers could see him as more of a winger in the long term. No one has really earned a full-time W spot in our top-6 yet besides Panarin

He'd get a shot, no question. Our forward group is pretty messy with players who are perhaps more fit for 3rd line roles, but they're playing up out of necessity and haven't necessarily fit the bill. Fast has done respectably given his typical roles, but as much as I love Fast, Panarin could up Tanner Glass' offensive output.

On the left, Jost would likely get the opportunity to step into Kreider's spot (he's been more a LW, no?). To me, Howden hasn't shown enough to get that opportunity. Lemieux might, but I don't know if they see him there, though he might be there out of necessity.

This deadline is key to the success of the rebuild. If you can move Kreider for a 1st and a roster player who could potentially do well with a change of scenery, that's a good start, but changes like Strome's don't happen too often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad