Autographs

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
Sometimes you can find players' addresses online and mail them stuff. I know people who have gotten a ton of stuff signed just by mailing it to a players' residence with a letter asking them to sign it.

It's a bit risky though because there's no guarantee they send it back :)

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Sometimes you can find players' addresses online and mail them stuff. I know people who have gotten a ton of stuff signed just by mailing it to a players' residence with a letter asking them to sign it.

1) holy stalker style batman
2) IF you decide to go this route, I'd send them a letter, with out the jersey first to see if they are willing.
3) my two cents would be to not go this route, well because see #1. Just my opinion though.

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
1) holy stalker style batman
2) IF you decide to go this route, I'd send them a letter, with out the jersey first to see if they are willing.
3) my two cents would be to not go this route, well because see #1. Just my opinion though.

That would be my initial thought too, but the person I know that does this has gotten literally hundreds of items signed. There are message boards out there with addresses and verification from users of what worked and what didn't.

snieds44

Mar 31, 2009
I tried Dave and Adams already and they didn't have anything booked with him.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
That would be my initial thought too, but the person I know that does this has gotten literally hundreds of items signed. There are message boards out there with addresses and verification from users of what worked and what didn't.

Oh I don't doubt that there are tons of places to find that information.

I've just always taken the approach of letting famous people lead their lives. I don't even approach them or make a big deal when the come into my restaurants. When they are "off the clock" let them be..

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
Oh I don't doubt that there are tons of places to find that information.

I've just always taken the approach of letting famous people lead their lives. I don't even approach them or make a big deal when the come into my restaurants. When they are "off the clock" let them be..

Agreed, I don't like the idea of bother people like that either. I think we've all seen how sports collectors can get though :)

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Dave and Adams is the best bet and they had a Perreault signing last fall so it might be a bit again. Try like special Sabres events. The Hasek retirement night may host the Sabres who have their numbers up already. Maybe then.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Hey guys, im looking to get my perrault jersey signed, i can't find where to get this done. does anyone have any suggestions?
I'd suggest using the contact form on the alumni page, as the staffers there can reach out for you and find out if Perreault has any local signings or appearances scheduled. There's three alumni events on their schedule in the next eight weeks -- two basketball games and the wine festival -- so it's possible he's at one of those.

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda

When I was a kid I mailed out rookie cards to all the Sabres via front office with a self addressed stamped envelope.. I got about 50% back lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00