Auto-Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

emile

Mar 12, 2003
dead in a ditch
Visit site
Brock said:
If the feeling is we don't have enough interest currently, then I'll take on a second team, being Nashville.

Thanks Brock. That only leaves Anaheim, Dallas, Florida, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Ottawa, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay. If you signed up already, feel free to take one of those teams, if they interest you. Also, Minnesota, Nashville, and Detroit are available to new people who are interested.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
emile said:
Let's try for lists in by April 1, with the mock to be posted right after the lottery. This is going to be hard to keep together, harder than I had thought - but if we can get one done, I think it will get easier.

I think Dan should have Phoenix. It will work better if everyone has just one team, so I think any new person should be able to take someone's second team. PrussianBlue, is there another team you would like?

Dan may have the Coyotes.

I'll take Ottawa along with the Blues, if no one else wants them.

PrussianBlue

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
emile said:
*Russia* - Man, if anyone knows a good Russian site with junior and senior stats, I would love to know about it.

You and me both, Emile... you and me both.

They guard their stats like they're state secrets.

Asking for help on the Russian board doesn't work, either... I haven't been able to get a reply from anyone asking for some stats on Aleksander Radulov. Question: is the mod over there also the big cheese of "Russian Prospects," and thus unwilling to give out info for free when he can get us to pay for it?

PrussianBlue

emile

Mar 12, 2003
dead in a ditch
Visit site
Since I've been telling others to take a second team, I guess I should too. So I'll take Los Angeles.

C'mon - only 6 left - we're close to being able to do this.

Remaining Teams:
Anaheim
Dallas
Florida
New Jersey
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Dan said:
Just sent my list to Cayouche5, can't wait to see this mock draft completed!
I receive it thanks

Now I have the list of :

Avalanche_26
Dan
Swervedriver
Rather Gingerly 1
Balej
Cayouche5

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Cayouche5 said:
Dallas
Florida
L-A
N-J
Philly
Pittsburgh
Tampa

are still available.

Being from Pittsburgh, if Pittsburgh is available (and I am shocked to see that they are picking first or second as they are) I will take them. And when is the list due and how do you want it sent? . . . posted here or emailed?

Last edited:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
A suggestion . . . . if any teams remain open and unclaimed by the date of your draft, and/or some lists have not been submitted use your list by default for those not submitted or empty. That way the draft could take place on time.

emile

Mar 12, 2003
dead in a ditch
Visit site
Yeah, I had said that it would be nice to do it after the draft lottery, but it doesn't have to be then. The problem is that the longer it takes, the more people will lose interest. If more people who already signed up will take a 2nd team, that would do it.

Anyway, I said I would take the LA Kings cayouche, so that's one fewer.

TopGun12

Dec 22, 2003
I'll take Tampa as my second team. I'll just change my draft instructions and e-mail the same list.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Hrmmmm, by sending all these lists to Cayouche wouldn't this give Montreal and Minny an advantage over us seeing he will be getting about a dozen different lists. :)

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
No not really since of the 100-120 players i don't know everyone of them, some are really sleepers that i never heard their names i even have a list of 120 with just the last names wich is bad cause i don't know every prospects in the world. and i don't want to draft a player if i don't know him very well.

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I can't wait to do the draft. :yo:
I have a list that Ovechkin is 2nd... but the guy he's sure to draft in the late 20's so no big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad