Pre-Game Talk: Auto-L day in DaLLas

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
There are auto losses built into every schedule. Ours are whenever we play in Minnesota and Dallas.

Something about green doesn't sit well with this team.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in the (North) Stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
As long as McDavid continues to gets points and Robertson gets no points I'm good. EDM is garbage this year so I'm just cheering Connor on for the Art Ross and the Rocket. As for the game I've already accepted that a loss is on the way. lol

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
-47 in Regina with wind today

Enough to free your private parts off
-43 with windchill where I am, 6 hours north of you today. It was 0 Celsius in Phoenix the morning I left last week. I feel like I’m living under a dark cloud and I’m dragging this polar vortex around with me wherever I go.

Anyone working outside today, THANK YOU and remember to take frequent warm up breaks if you can.
1671632102002.gif

Reasonable Oil Fan

Oct 7, 2022
In the Real World
by no mean a “must win” but things are getting tight. I’d call it a benchmark game at an unfortunate point in the schedule.
Dallas is a good team. Tough to have this game so close to the Christmas break.
But
I’m confident. 5-2 with an empty netter for the good guys

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
-43 with windchill where I am, 6 hours north of you today. It was 0 Celsius in Phoenix the morning I left last week. I feel like I’m living under a dark cloud and I’m dragging this polar vortex around with me wherever I go.

Anyone working outside today, THANK YOU and remember to take frequent warm up breaks if you can.
View attachment 624762
It’s disgusting. I walked to my car and nearly froze. Always amazed when my car starts in this crap

Reactions: brentashton

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
My apartment is so cold I got into a sleeping bag last night. The suites on either side are vacant so they must have the thermostats set to 1C.. usually in the winter my apartment is sweltering and I have to crack windows!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Was looking at McDavid stats today.

33 GP - 28 G - 36 A - 64 P - which is just ridiculous

But hes a +3 ... kind of sad. I know hes got a lot of PP points but thats some pretty bad 5 on 5 play for someone who has ridiculous amount of points. Draisaitl is in the same boat at +2. Pretty much matches the eye test, so not that surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad