GDT: Austria Vs Russia | 29/12 @ 9:30PM ET | TSN/NHLN

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
If Chinakhov is gone, then I fear that's the last nail in the coffin for this team. Despite the score they look awful. A lot of bad passes and misunderstandings between players. They give up shots. And that's against Austria. Sweden will stomp them.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Russia's going to be in an interesting spot tomorrow. Win in regulation and they win the group. Lose in regulation and if USA beats Sweden Russia will finish 4th in the group.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Austria decide to go glass and relieve pressure, then F1 chases the Russian D behind the net... The Russian D says thanks and easily escapes, Russia dance through the NZ uncontested and into the Austrian zone. The puck never leaves and Podkolzin scores. I don't like to give coaches a hard time but this team is woefully unprepared to play at this event... I do hope they take some lessons and come back more prepared for next year. Lots of eligible returnees although i don't think returning all 11 eligible will be a good thing. Rossi won't be here.

Reactions: Chrisinroch

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I like that Askarov and Chayka are scratched. Chayka made that crucial dum shot, and while Askarov did have some highlight saves, the second goal was soft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad