Auston Matthews or David Pastrnak: Who has the better chance at winning the Rocket Richard Trophy?

Matthews or Pastrnak?

• Total voters

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
Come on man even leafs fan call you out
No, mostly anti-Leaf fans who can't handle reality. For how much complaining there is about what I say, funny how nobody can ever prove it wrong.

There are 0 Bruins fan voting "neutral for Pastrnak" yet theres 3 leaf fans voting "neutral for Matthews"
1. Pretty sure this is untrue.
2. Countless posters in the "neutral for Pastrnak" vote against the Leaf no matter what.

The only way to make an HF poll worse and less representative than it already is is to make fan of options.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
No, mostly anti-Leaf fans who can't handle reality. For how much complaining there is about what I say, funny how nobody can ever prove it wrong.

2. Countless posters in the "neutral for Pastrnak" vote against the Leaf no matter what.

The only way to make an HF poll worse and less representative than it already is is to make fan of options.

So your claiming that nobody on the leafs board calls you out on your post, no need to lie, your passion for the game is pretty cool, but you should check your feelings out the door, makes you come off as arrogant even when your wrong.

All you had to say is my bad guys i should have voted as a leafs fan, the rest is you just making excuses.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Pasta shoots the puck slightly more often, but Matthews is getting considerably more ice time compared to Pasta since the change in coaching Toronto , it should be a fun race right down to the wire provided neither of them get injured.

I went with Pasta as my pick.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton

Even when blatantly called out for not being able to vote correctly, you still double down on it.

Astounding.

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
After your huge outing of 3 Leaf fans who voted as neutral I hope you will consider putting your journalistic integrity into the equally worthy subject of Western Canadian fans who always vote anti Leaf. Thanks for exposing those Monsters and their heinous crimes.

Im sorry the facts offended you

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.

There's 0... Yes 0 Bruins fans voting neutral for Pastrnak.

Stop lying

Reactions: Stamkos4life

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
All you had to say is my bad guys i should have voted as a leafs fan
It wasn't my bad, and I shouldn't have voted as a Leaf fan. I voted the way I did on purpose, based on the neutral facts, and I will continue to do it that way for as long as people keep putting these obnoxious poll options.
Even when blatantly called out for not being able to vote correctly
I did vote correctly.
Stop lying
Not lying. No need to get rustled when you can't exclude all Leaf fans from your popularity contest.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
It wasn't my bad, and I shouldn't have voted as a Leaf fan. I voted the way I did on purpose, based on the neutral facts, and I will continue to do it that way for as long as people keep putting these obnoxious poll options.

I did vote correctly.

Not lying. No need to get rustled when you can't exclude all Leaf fans from your popularity contest.

So your just being childish because the world does not revolve around your post got it.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
So your claiming that nobody on the leafs board calls you out on your post, no need to lie, your passion for the game is pretty cool, but you should check your feelings out the door, makes you come off as arrogant even when your wrong.

All you had to say is my bad guys i should have voted as a leafs fan, the rest is you just making excuses.

Lots of fellow leaf fans disagree with dekes. It's best to just ignore him tbh.

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
You seem to think only Leaf fans are capable of this behavior which is of course absurd. You also seem to think it matters or is important. That's what is amusing.

In this case and in this Thread YES. Since there's ZERO Bruins fans voting as neutral...unlike some Leaf fans(3 and counting).....

again i'm sorry this upsets you but facts are facts

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
In this case and in this Thread YES. Since there's ZERO Bruins fans voting as neutral...unlike some Leaf fans(3 and counting).....

again i'm sorry this upsets you but facts are facts
I don't know why you keep projecting feeling onto me. Ok so no Bruin fans did it...so what? there were 3 bad Leaf fans. What now? Should we conclude Bruins fans are superior human beings or that you are making a big fuss about nothing? It might be you with the strong feelings you keep trying to project on me because I really think it's funny how you find this important or some kind of moral victory. I'll bet you more Leaf fans have parking tickets to....More fans equals more of everything, good and bad. It is a bit peculiar this is so amazing to you.

Do you always assume people poking fun at you are upset? Please don't take this so seriously.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I’m glad neutral stalwarts like Dekes for Days is voting neutral Matthews.

Like cmon. Why can’t people vote correctly?

I voted Matthews FTR.

Well, it’s the internet, Tad. There are many anti leaf posters that voted as neutral.

I’ll have to vote as neutral to try and balance it out.

Sue me!

Reactions: Sundinisagod

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
It's too bad we had to have a close neck and neck race (71-69) for a legitimate poll ruined by a small group's personal attacks and inability to move past not being able to segregate all Leaf fans while anti-Leaf posters stack the vote.

Reactions: Sundinisagod

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
It's too bad we had to have a close neck and neck race (71-69) for a legitimate poll ruined by a small group's inability to move past not being able to segregate all Leaf fans while anti-Leaf posters stack the vote.

upload_2020-1-9_10-1-15.png

Are you f***ing kidding me here? Do you really think that YOU are in a position to complain about dishonest voting? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad