Post-Game Talk: atlantis

1 star who was our best

• Artemi Panarin

• Adam Fox

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Smh Metro should've won this game, way more entertaining team with Ovi/Sid, Panarin, Svech, Jonny Hockey, Igor & Beautiful Hughes
f*** the Atlantic f*** Toronto and f*** Jack Edwards and his accent

Dude, it’s just an ASG. Lol.

76EAAC77-177F-45A9-B159-32CE1952C530.gif

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Metro vs Atlantic was the real final, this is embarrassing. Central & Pacific should be ashamed of themselves for both the first game and this game. All those players should be fined & suspended, and Home ice for the SCF should automatically be handed to the East this year.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Metro vs Atlantic was the real final, this is embarrassing. Central & Pacific should be ashamed of themselves for both the first game and this game. All those players should be fined & suspended, and Home ice for the SCF should automatically be handed to the East this year.
If ATL wins, I won't feel so bad since MET lost to the best team.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Meh, I’ve enjoyed it enough for a Sunday with “no hockey”. Pastrnak is a clown. He literally won’t shoot. The fans don’t want to see the players passing up chances to be unselfish. They want to see the players try to score 10 each and try dangles and moves they wouldn’t normally.

I gotta say, I enjoy the Tkachuks. I wish we’d made a huge offer for Matthew before he exploded. Brady is also a beast, and seems like a good kid. Saros put up a valiant effort. If the rumors Nashville could move him if they fall out of the playoff picture are true, that would be insanity.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
If ATL wins, I won't feel so bad since MET lost to the best team.

I won’t feel bad either way, because I’m almost positive we are exerting more effort by not changing the channel than the players on any team are.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Meh, I’ve enjoyed it enough for a Sunday with “no hockey”. Pastrnak is a clown. He literally won’t shoot. The fans don’t want to see the players passing up chances to be unselfish. They want to see the players try to score 10 each and try dangles and moves they wouldn’t normally.

I gotta say, I enjoy the Tkachuks. I wish we’d made a huge offer for Matthew before he exploded. Brady is also a beast, and seems like a good kid. Saros put up a valiant effort. If the rumors Nashville could move him if they fall out of the playoff picture are true, that would be insanity.
Not one Michigan attempt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad