Podcast (Audio) ATKM Development Camp Recap w/ Jarett Stoll - AVAILABLE NOW

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
What’s the process for improving face-off technique? Is it one or two things at a time followed be repetition? Then the next points and repeat… or is it more nuanced? Do they normally assess the improvement in small increments (20 games) or over a season.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I forgot to mention in my reply in the Yannetti thread but I found it interesting how Yannetti kind of replied sarcastically about the development team thinking they can fix skating issues any prospect may have. This was in reply to how well many of this years guys skate.

Yannetti at least to me sounded like he was skeptical that poor skating could be fixed to make a guy an NHL’er. I actually liked the answer because it showed that our director of amateur scouting’s views have progressed significantly in the last few years. Especially as the game has changed. It didn’t sound like a guy who drafted Gabe Vilardi five years ago.

Would be interesting to see how confident the dev team is it’s his ability to improve the skating of 17-18 year olds before they are 21-22.
He’s talked about it before, in that it depends on the issue and what is causing it. There are some issues with skating they can fix and others they cannot. I think when he was talking about people thinking they could solve skating issues he was talking about other teams, not the Kings but it was a couple of days since I listened to it.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Same one I proposed for Yanetti: How has Turcotte been coping with a successive rash of injuries and what are his and the organization’s expectations of him in the upcoming year?

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
So we can kill the other thread.

Who was more important 2012-2014, Kopi or Richards? Who deserves a statue?!?!?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
OK... we're recording soon so I'm gonna say no more questions

Not sure how long we'll be able to go but probably not as long as with Mark so I can't promise to get as many of these asked as possible

I do have my own questions to ask... selfish I know
Does that you mean that you are going to ask him about his Tickle me Elmo doll?

1658246674416.png

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
When does the episode drop?

If its ready drop it now!! :)

It drops at 5 AM.
Hey, I worked on over 200 features and about 25% of the Friends episodes. Editing takes time!!! A little patience.

But I don't tell everyone and drop names and moments like the Mayor. I will only share my favorite moment of 10 yrs at WB. and no more!
....maybe someday I will tell you about some azzhat everyone would know, that was uber pissed that I actually stopped at 2 stop signs...and did not roll through them. (okay, I guess I am telling now) I stopped, as WB security would give out tickets and if you got 3, you lost driving on the lot privileges. So, I had 1 ticket and decided to drive the posted 12 mph (ok, 20, who can drive 12?) and stop at stop signs. So, this guy behind me in a bigazz Bronco (like OJ's) was livid I stopped, meaning he had to as well. After the second stop, he went around me about 40 mph and could have killed someone. I'm sure he never got tickets.

One Summer evening, was coming back on the lot from dinner break. There were 4 of us in the car...maybe 8 PM, but still sunny. Not many on the lot...ahead of us, is Robin Williams and he's dressed in some costume....he gets in front of the car and waves us down to stop. lol. We stop (I was in backseat) and he gets his head in the drivers window and starts into this whacky gibberish dialect , that was not any known language...it was hillarious,
We all just kind of took it in and he was using hand gestures and very animated about where he wanted us to go.
It's just the way he was. All of us were just laughing and wondering what we witnessed, as we drove to our building.

Oh, the azzzhat was a male Friends cast member not named Matthew Perry or Mat LeBlanc.

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
It drops at 5 AM.
Hey, I worked on over 200 features and about 25% of the Friends episodes. Editing takes time!!! A little patience.

But I don't tell everyone and drop names and moments like the Mayor. I will only share my favorite moment of 10 yrs at WB. and no more!
....maybe someday I will tell you about some azzhat everyone would know, that was uber pissed that I actually stopped at 2 stop signs...and did not roll through them. (okay, I guess I am telling now) I stopped, as WB security would give out tickets and if you got 3, you lost driving on the lot privileges. So, I had 1 ticket and decided to drive the posted 12 mph (ok, 20, who can drive 12?) and stop at stop signs. So, this guy behind me in a bigazz Bronco (like OJ's) was livid I stopped, meaning he had to as well. After the second stop, he went around me about 40 mph and could have killed someone. I'm sure he never got tickets.

One Summer evening, was coming back on the lot from dinner break. There were 4 of us in the car...maybe 8 PM, but still sunny. Not many on the lot...ahead of us, is Robin Williams and he's dressed in some costume....he gets in front of the car and waves us down to stop. lol. We stop (I was in backseat) and he gets his head in the drivers window and starts into this whacky gibberish dialect , that was not any known language...it was hillarious,
We all just kind of took it in and he was using hand gestures and very animated about where he wanted us to go.
It's just the way he was. All of us were just laughing and wondering what we witnessed, as we drove to our building.

Oh, the azzzhat was a male Friends cast member not named Matthew Perry or Mat LeBlanc.
Haha, the Mayor. But entertaining write up bud, thanks for it

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
It drops at 5 AM.

Geez that Courtney Cox is such a douche canoe.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I don't want to make any promises... but I was really happy with the conversation.
I was getting really annoyed this morning trying to find the episode. So I must apologize for taking your name in vain, because I just realised it isn’t Friday 😂

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
Another good interview. I guess Turcotte has officially fallen into the state’s secrets realm within the org.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad