ATD2019 Sign-up Thread

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I'm excited I just want to know where I'm drafting already, I'm away next week and want to plot out my first 5 or so picks so I can be on autopilot during the day.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Claude The Fraud

Apr 2, 2008
Rimouski
I'll be the Baie-Comeau Drakkar.

bouclier-320x320.jpg

Last edited:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I won’t give away my entire gameplan but I can confirm my intention is to select a top 30 recognized player in the top 19.

Do with that what you will.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
So according to what we said in the thread, the structure/rules will be:

- No trading at all (except swapping our entire set of picks at the beginning)

- 4 teams per division make the playoffs, one is excluded (except in the lucky sole 4 teams division)

- 3 divisions of 5 teams, 1 division of 4 teams (unless someone else signs up)

- You don't change division if you swap your entire set of picks; your ranking in the lottery determines your division

- Otherwise, same rules as last year

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
There are a few players I wish to do a profile for in particular; hopefully I can pick at least one of them when their value is good and it fits with my team.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Not necessarily, since there's no trading.Much harder to construct chemistry.

I don’t recall there being much in terms of actual player trades last year. Maybe 2-3 after the draft? There were a fair amount of picks traded, however.

So technically the rosters on paper should apppear stronger with 5 less teams of full rosters. But chemistry is just as important, for sure.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I don’t recall there being much in terms of actual player trades last year. Maybe 2-3 after the draft? There were a fair amount of picks traded, however.

So technically the rosters on paper should apppear stronger with 5 less teams of full rosters. But chemistry is just as important, for sure.

I was talking about the ability to trade picks, which is a huge advantage in flexibility.

A 24 teams draft with trading vs. a 19 teams draft without trading is a tough question as to which would enable me to build a better team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad