ATD 2011 Draft Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
am I the only one who just want to put names in a hat to rank the Bob Cole division :laugh:

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
VOTING OPENS TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT EST

Votes for the Coleman conference go to me (seventieslord).
Votes for the Fisher conference to to Stoneberg (NOT Velociraptor, and certainly not Velocirapist!).

Vote for the final regular season rankings in each division including your own. Give your team a first place vote in your own division; this is your reward for voting, or rather, a penalty for the teams that don't.

Voting will remain open for up to 72 hours; but if we get all the votes early and no more appear to be coming in, we'll close it sooner and get the preliminary round started.

Playoffs start with a 3-day long best-of-3 series between each division's 4th and 5th-ranked teams, the winner advancing to play the division leader. The first round will be 7 days long as there is always the most to discuss, and then shorter from there.
:handclap:

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I feel like no Bob Cole division team deserve to be first or last , it's painful , I'll have to make a decision.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
JOOTG and ZM backed out the draft early (was there to help get to 40) and only came in in late relief to do make up picks. The Sabre had the only real horse in the show.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Apparently someone wanted to be able to select mediocre modern players, while still being able to chastise others for "homer picks" for taking modern players he didn't like.

As for ZM, "his" only purpose this draft was to **** an overeager rookie via trade (before making a bunch of "homer" picks like Mike Fischer at the end). Luckily, the trade committee did it's job.

Obviously, all three teams must be stripped of the right to vote in this draft.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
when I looked at the roster thread , I'm pretty sure I saw Zamboni Mania with a team at the end , and now it's 2 times VanIslanders.

What the hell is going on?

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Essentially.. VI = ZM = JOOTG = The Sabre. And there might be one other.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
1. I have no idea, but I think it's very impressive considering most of those accounts were actually co-GM'd with others. How he managed to keep a correspondence with other GMs without actually giving anything away is quite amazing.

2. That's exactly something that VI would say.

3. A lot older than most of us, I believe.

4. I'm torn between praising him for dedication and scolding him for doing something very morally wrong.

5. The votes from the users in question are nullified, the teams still stand.

6. That's for the mods to decide, I assume.

My biggest concern right now is, the integrity of this draft has been compromised, and perhaps worse still, EVERY draft VI has been involved in, even indirectly, have now had their integrity be brought into question.. regardless of whether or not he committed any wrongful acts during those drafts. The ATD itself has basically become a laughingstock because of this.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Not to mention the endless paranoia in the future

but in the roster thread, they were actually couple of post with differant username , how did he manage this? If you change your username , all your posts don't change to your new userame?

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
MVPeyton is legit though, right? He was "The Sabre"''s co-GM, and he's been in a couple ATDs before.....

Yeah, I believe he is legit. He's one of the poor saps who, if this were an actual legal issue, would have been most likely prosecuted along with VI for whatever VI would have been charged for. I don't doubt their integrity, but that's just how it would have been.

I know for a fact that Dwight is legit, he is T-Kabs from the Leafs central board.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Not to mention the endless paranoia in the future

but in the roster thread, they were actually couple of post with differant username , how did he manage this? If you change your username , all your posts don't change to your new userame?

He created several accounts, essentially. Normally, this shows up in your "user map" that most forums track. How he managed to slip by that is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad