ATD 2011 Draft Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
What he's saying is all the posts by ZM and The Sabre now show up as VI, as do the VI posts. I, along with him, don't know how this is possible. Unless he's already brought it to the board moderators and they consolidated the accounts, which I'd be surprised if they did. And I'm 99% sure Dwight is legit. He seems nothing like VI anyway.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
What he's saying is all the posts by ZM and The Sabre now show up as VI, as do the VI posts. I, along with him, don't know how this is possible. Unless he's already brought it to the board moderators and they consolidated the accounts, which I'd be surprised if they did. And I'm 99% sure Dwight is legit. He seems nothing like VI anyway.

All the offending accounts have been merged into a single account, so all the posts by those "other users" have been consolidated into VI's main account.

Also, this thread has reached over 1000 posts, so direct all else to the overflow thread, since this one will be locked shortly.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
ok , but how all his account have the same number of posts ect...

When a user is found to have multiple accounts on hfboards, they are merged into his original account and he is banned. At least this is what usually happens on hfboards. Apparently, the mods decided to be lenient this time and only do the merge...

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
I know Dwight is nowhere near affiliated with this collusion ring. I co-GM'ed a MLD team with him and some other managers have also done ATD's with him on LeafsCentral in the past. He just paired up with ZM (thinking he was a regular GM) for this draft, and then ZM resigned due to "personal issues". And MVPeyton has also been with us for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad