ATD 2011 Draft Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Henri and phillips are obviously fast, but there are a lot of mixed reviews on maurice's speed.

I thought LL would have picked by now. I will facebook him.

True. Skimming articles now, it seems like Maurice was better known for his acceleration than top end speed, "turning on the rockets" to get around defensemen.

jarek

Aug 15, 2009
Just pick for him. He knew he left a list and he knew he was coming up soon.. he wouldn't have left a list if he wasn't comfortable with the guys he put on that list.

Leafs Forever

Jul 14, 2009
Yup, I can see that hesistance alright. But then he left a list, he wasn't around, he should have expected to use it. Something similar happened to me when I left my list, and I don't see why someone would have a particular problem with it.

Stoneberg

Bored
Nov 10, 2005
Halifax
I didn't pm seventies, I'm not sure if he can get to them on his phone as I didn't get a response to one I sent to him regarding LL's pick a few minutes ago.

I see matsblue is around too so it'd be nice to get things rolling a bit.

I'll be around from now til 2 or 3 EST, so I can take any lists.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
LOL, potential clusterf....

Seriously though, 70s hasn't even picked yet, just let LL keep his actual pick and delete the list pick.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Not the best draft I've ever been in. I send out reasonable trade offers and two teams don't bother to reply. Is it not usual around here to reply to offers, even to say 'no thanx'?

Sorry you feel that way, but no that is not the norm (at least I don't do that unless by complete accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad