GDT: At least we're not... @Oilers, 9:30pm

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin thought you would like to know that manning just scored for Edmonton.

Thanks, bud. He's garbage.

SSdaN5m.gif

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I know Tripp is one for crazy analogies, but why does he keep referencing meteorology?
John called Nino El Niño, and Tripp is now running with it.

@Surrounded By Ahos are you guys down on Dougie yet?
Kinda sorta not really. It depends on who you ask. He reminds me a bit of Joni Pitkanen, honestly. Both play and personality. He’s had a few great snipes and a few super boneheaded plays.

Overall he’s left a mostly positive impression on me.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
If you watch Niederreiter's second again you'll see why McDavid isn't even close from being the best player in the NHL. Loses the faceoff (like he always does when it matters) then the controller disconnected...
His game against the puck is beyond poor...

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
I am catching up on dvr and Saku was completely robbed. With 11:57 left they are putting the puck in high danger spots right in front of the goal. That is a formula that will be successful more times than not no matter the opponent if the Canes buy into doing the work. Also 10 shots before Edmonton gets one? That's the second time this year a crowd has cheered our opponent for just getting a shot.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
If you watch Niederreiter's second again you'll see why McDavid isn't even close from being the best player in the NHL. Loses the faceoff (like he always does when it matters) then the controller disconnected...
His game against the puck is beyond poor...

Btw...while we're at it...after some extra figure skating he barely makes it to the blue line when Niederreiter scores his 1st:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad