Prospect Info: At 27th Overall The Predators Select Zachary L'Heureux

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
He’s had, what we can assume, multiple counseling/meetings/warnings from parent(s), coaches, leagues, friends, referees, etc. to no avail. He persists by attacking a fan, with a stick. It means he’s still a boy, not a man. We need to realize that this behavior is not that of an overly aggressive hockey player; there are plenty of those, but of an individual who loses control so badly he does things beyond reason. He appears to need help beyond what hockey can afford him. Forget hockey; this is a troubled kid. I appeal to those close to him to get him some help.

Reactions: Preds Partisan

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
He’s had, what we can assume, multiple counseling/meetings/warnings from parent(s), coaches, leagues, friends, referees, etc. to no avail. He persists by attacking a fan, with a stick. It means he’s still a boy, not a man. We need to realize that this behavior is not that of an overly aggressive hockey player; there are plenty of those, but of an individual who loses control so badly he does things beyond reason. He appears to need help beyond what hockey can afford him. Forget hockey; this is a troubled kid. I appeal to those close to him to get him some help.
I think you are overstating. Yes, he is at high risk, but his statements acknowledging his issues and his more disciplined performance in the playoffs gives me hope that he is maturing. I think being around professionals in Milwaukee will do him a world of good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad